Legends of Abraxas

Welcome to Abraxas, a world of mystery and legends. We urge you to join and start your character that would be your avatar upon this place. This is a new site and some changes may still be made, such as adding new locations in the world. Thank you for your patience and enjoy your time on Abraxas.

Site Clock

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Alabastor Shade
Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:27 pm by San

» Explorers of Aestus - Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:31 pm by Amichu

» Just Lucky Enough [P : Manchou] [Nokill]
Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:06 pm by Zuri

» Onwards! [P: Gates]
Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:19 am by Ilia

» Bringing Back the Love (Elysant and Sevryn)
Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:24 pm by Elysant

» Zuri's Abilities
Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:58 pm by Takai

» Bye For Now
Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:54 pm by Amon

» Face Claims Thread
Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:41 pm by Takai

» Axium's Weapon
Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:00 pm by Axium Zikari

» Zuri of the Plains
Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:31 pm by Takai

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:16 pm

Administrators

Head Administrator Head Administrator

Moderators

Moderator Moderator

Word Length: 0

See more

Members61
Most Online50
Newest Member

The Blacksmith Meets the Angel

Amon

Ryo : 797500

1st Element : Altered Summoner
    4th Element : N/A
    Statistics : Cyborg
    STR - Fighter
    SPD - Soldier
    END - Fighter
    MYS - Militia
    INT - Militia

The Blacksmith Meets the Angel

Post by Amon on Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:36 pm

Xion was such a beautiful city, one that not many people went to due to the fact that it was in a jungle. The jungle isn't what scared people away it was the dangers in the jungle that did that. However Amon was no stranger to these lands and he traveled through with little to no problem. Besides even if trouble presented itself Amon was more than capable of getting himself out of it. Nonetheless Amon made it to the city and was full of energy because the climate there was beautiful, not to hot like Ryuujin or not too cold like Hyouden. The young man was here on business as he was here to trade off crafting materials that he had left over from making his new armor.

Amon was walking through the market place when he seen her a girl so beautiful and beyond his wildest dreams. He wanted to talk to her the only problem is he didn't know how to properly speak to a girl, as back on his planet he never did it so he was a grown man that lacked experience in anything romantic or dating wise. Regardless he still had business to handle so he began to focus on that instead, but the only problem being he had to walk past the girl in order to get to the shop he was going to. So Amon got the heart to walk past the blue haired beauty as he made his way in that direction.

As he walked his shoulder would bump her shoulder, and so would begin a awkward event. "I am so sorry I didn't mean to bump you." Amon said with his same blank expression that he usually carried. The look on his face would make it seem as though he wasn't sincere so he doubted that she would believe him. Amon would then look to the girl and say "Is there anything I could do to make it up to you miss?"
    Serephine

Ryo : 484000

1st Element : Ice
    2nd Element : N/A
    3rd Element : N/A
    Statistics : Demi-Angel
    STR - Bandit
    SPD - Soldier
    END - Militia
    MYS - Knight
    INT - Soldier

Re: The Blacksmith Meets the Angel

Post by Serephine on Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:45 pm

Long blue locks swept across the young woman's back as she sauntered the streets of Xion. With each step the hair ends, which were cut to be precisely equal in length, swayed gently back and forth. The young woman wore a sun dress, which had been starched an ironed, so that even with each step, it remained unwrinkled and pristine.

A slight breeze danced through the city streets, while it was cool, it didn't cut through the city's patrons, like the winds in Hyouden did, and was refreshing against Sanrin's general temperate climate. The breeze carried with it the sweet smells of flowering plants, as it usually did, both from the jungle and the seemingly endless rows of shops, containing nearly every plant imaginable. Sanrin would have been absolutely perfect, had the jungles that its society been built on not been filled with dangers.

For the most part, in the city, which was stationed with patrolling soldiers, such dangers could nearly be forgotten. Citizen safety, was in fact, what Adaih Kaleese claimed to be one of her top priorities as Kami, and for the most part, she was successful in keeping the people of Xion protected. Perhaps it was such a promise, coupled with the months away from Hyouden's unforgiving...well everything... that made the young woman comfortable, as she walked the streets in search for a long mental list of spices, roots and herbs.

She had been stopped at one of the open-aired shops that was nestled right off the main street, lifting a small potted plant to her nose, when a shoulder pressed into her own, causing the plant to slip from her grasp, quickly shattering the ceramic pot  on the ground. Her tongue clicked against the roof of her mouth in disappointment.

She registered the stranger's words, but did nothing to respond to them initially. Instead, in a quick motion, the young woman crouched, and her long fingers separated the ceramic pieces from soil. It wasn't until the man asked how he could make it up to her, that her silver gaze was cast to his face. The man's visage was fairly flat, but Serephine didn't let her gaze linger long enough to take opinion on it, instead, she merely spoke, before dropping her gaze back to the task in front of her. "You could start by giving me a hand." While there was a softness to her voice, the tone held no tender cooing.

When the pieces had been adequately separated, with or without the man's help, she would rise in a fluid motion, cradling the little plant in her hands as she did, flagging down the shopkeeper. When she had drawn his attention, she would speak again. "Some carelessness caused this little one to be a casualty today..." she started, holding the little plant up so the shopkeeper could see, "I'll buy the plant, and a new pot, if you could." The shopkeep nodded, scooping the soil and roots from the blue haired maiden, to transfer it to a new container.

The young woman found an apron draped over one of the stalls, and used it to wipe the soil from her hands. It wasn't until she was satisfied with the the cleanliness of her hands, that her gaze wandered again. Had the man not disappeared, in the time this exchange had occurred, it would return to him. "You're still here?" she would ask, her brow furrowing in confusion.

Amon

Ryo : 797500

1st Element : Altered Summoner
    Statistics : Cyborg
    STR - Fighter
    SPD - Soldier
    END - Fighter
    MYS - Militia
    INT - Militia

Post by Amon on Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:57 pm

"You could start by giving me a hand." Are words that hit Amon's ears as he watched the girl begin to pick up the pieces of flower pot. He would then nod his head as he bent down to help her pick them up and think to himself *Wow, she sure is gorgeous.* His face appearing blank to hide the thoughts that his mind held. They would soon finish the task and the young lady would then begin to speak to the shop owner. Amon feeling slightly bad for making her drop the plant decided that he would pay for it using the money that he would get from selling his left over armor making materials. However before he could make his offer the girl spoke to him commenting on the fact that he was still there.

Should he have been gone, is what he began to think about. He realized that he did something that was kinda bad but he didn't think what he did was bad enough to be shunned and dismissed the way she was doing him, or rather how he thought he was being done. "Did I do something to upset you miss? I could have swore I apologized for my actions." Amon said with a slightly sincere voice, one that would hit the girl's ears and bring forth a feeling of guilt if she had been a nice person. As he would finish talking he would hear a noise, the sound of a spell being used. He figured this was something normal seeing as this was Abraxas a place where magic survived and thrived. However the spell that was used was a barrier spell, a barrier that was placed around the whole market district of Xion. When he noticed this Amon grew cautious of everything that was going on as he grew paranoid.

He could see the light refract of the barrier which made it shimmer ever so slightly. He would look to the girl with a slightly confused face and say "Ummm... dont panic but I think someone just trapped us all in here." saying it only loud enough for her to hear so that he wouldn't cause a panic among the citizens. Soon after he spoke a gang of 5 men with magical energy soaring through the roof would appear seemingly from nowhere and would begin to speak. "Hello Xion market district, follow our instructions and you all will leave this situation alive. We are the gang known as Silver Lining, and I am the leader you may call me John."
    Serephine

Ryo : 484000

1st Element : Ice
    2nd Element : N/A
    3rd Element : N/A
    Statistics : Demi-Angel
    STR - Bandit
    SPD - Soldier
    END - Militia
    MYS - Knight
    INT - Soldier

Post by Serephine on Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:19 pm

Apparently the tone of her question hadn't come off as the young woman had intended it to. What had been posed as innocent surprise that the man hadn't disappeared after fulfilling his duty of helping her sort the pot from the soil, had instead come off to the man as abrasive questioning of why he stayed. She felt the knot of guilt form in the pit of her stomach as he spoke of already apologizing, though her visage refused to relay such emotion. "That's exactly why--" she began retorting, though quickly her words were cut off by the man's warning.

Her silver gaze searched for whatever had clued the man into such a statement. She didn't have long enough to find the shimmer of the barrier, before her gaze turned to the five new additions to their party-- self-identified as "Silver Lining" Serephine couldn't help but chuckle at the name, scoffing at its cliched nature.

The woman stepped forward, towards the group, her gaze fixated on its leader. "And what might your instructions be, [i]John?" She questioned. Her voice was calm and unwavering, indicating that she wasn't intimidated by the gang's rather impressive cluster of magical energy. She blinked a few times, her eyelashes fluttering at the man who called himself John, in silent contemplation and curiosity. She was a reasonable sort, and was willing to listen to the man's demands before inciting a panic of those around her. After all, her calm nature tended to have a calming effect on those around her.

Her gaze would momentarily glance back to the man who had previously ran into her. She wasn't sure how he felt about him yet: his knowledge of the barrier had drawn suspicions, but his aptitude in keeping the statement quiet had given her a bit of faith. Regardless, his reaction to the men was a complete mystery, in which she was intrigued to experience. He was a variable she needed to define before moving forward. Her gaze would land on him for only a second or two, finding his own, before returning back to the Silver Linings gang... That name really was ridiculous. She would be sure to mention her opinion, if she found their demands to be unreasonable. A smirk formed, as she thought of the exchange. Serephine was amused in her own thoughts, though she did nothing but look at the man expectantly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:33 am