Legends of Abraxas

Welcome to Abraxas, a world of mystery and legends. We urge you to join and start your character that would be your avatar upon this place. This is a new site and some changes may still be made, such as adding new locations in the world. Thank you for your patience and enjoy your time on Abraxas.

Site Clock

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» The Hunger Games Trilogy: Panem Forever
Mon May 15, 2017 8:33 pm by Guest

» their world-new canine rpg
Sun May 07, 2017 5:31 pm by Guest

» Shinobi Generations
Mon May 01, 2017 6:06 am by Guest

» A NEVER ENDING STORY
Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:44 pm by Guest

» Cloud Wanderers | An Alternate Universe RP
Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:41 am by Guest

» Twilight Moments
Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:41 am by Guest

» BOMBARDA MAXIMA - personified trischool potterverse [JCINK]
Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:44 pm by Guest

» | Incandescence | 3+ years! [jcink premium]
Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:36 am by Guest

» Naruto: Fallen Blades
Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:01 pm by Guest

» Mystic Mayhem
Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:24 pm by Guest

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:16 pm

Administrators

Head Administrator Head Administrator

Moderators

Moderator Moderator

Word Length: 0

See more

Members61
Most Online50
Newest Member

Newt Gingritch [Grade me!]

Newtinator

Ryo : 53500

1st Element : Earth
    2nd Element : Fire
    3rd Element : N/A
    4th Element : N/A
    Statistics : Newtus Arcaneus
    STR - Citizen
    SPD - Bandit
    END - Bandit
    MYS - Legend
    INT - Fighter

Newt Gingritch [Grade me!]

Post by Newtinator on Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:57 am

Basic Info
    Name: Elliot 'Newt' Gingritch
    Nickname: Newt, Newtinator, The Almight Newt, Newtasaurus Rex,
    Visual Age: Matured
    Real Age: 27
    Personality:

Elliot is the true spawn of gentleman! He is more than happy to welcome and serve any guest in his home. Those who know him understand that he is one of the friendliest beings they may ever meet! "Everyone deserves the best!" He tends to say. He is outgoing, caring, and often times far too trusting than he should be. His rules when it comes to manners are strict. The utilizations of 'Yes Sir' 'No Sir' 'Yes Mam' and 'No Mam' are absolutely necessary. Upon meeting another person, a handshake is an absolute necessity, though it can be quite complicated.

Elliot is often compared to the crazy lonely cat lady down the road when it comes to relationship status but not much else could be expected of a refined lady-killer! He finds both women and men to be quite enjoyable company and likes to believe himself a true connoisseur when it comes to things such as love, though in reality he is far from it! Do not despair though, should you come to him for romantic advice, more often than not he seems to be able to steer you in the perfect direction due to personal experiences!

"Everyone is a friend you see!" This is his catch phrase! There is no need for an enemy when you treat everyone equally and this equal is far above the average! He is a sensitive and empathetic sort. Should you need a trustworthy listener, there is no better than Elliot!

This being is one who loves the world! He has a tendency to wear his heart on his shoulder and rejection often leaves him emotionally sore, but have no fear as he is plenty strong enough to handle it! He thrives on the blue skies and lovely sunsets of the world as well as the company of others.

His perhaps only fear is death! "Once death comes, you can't experience life anymore!" He would say with a curt nod. He aspires to experience all the wonderful variety life has to offer and he too hopes to help others do the same!

"Combat is for the Inept, jolly fellow!" This creature is one of a pacifistic nature; infact, he goes to extremes just to avoid combat. He simply doesn't believe in getting his fingers dirty, as no gentleman should! He carries with him a hanker chief to free those who are in sorrow of their tears, no matter how ineffective it may be!

There is an intolerance for rude within this being so much so that it causes him to often lose his status as a gentleman and resort to violence and causing fear within even those most dear to him as it is the only thing to truly push him over the edge! Once on a rampage it takes him quite some consoling to bring himself back from the deep darkness, but immediately afterwards, expect tea time and a well written apology!

When it comes to his trust and faith in people, they are absolute! This would leave one to understand that Newt is quite stubborn when it comes to his own ideals. When left to his own devices, newt is often sipping tea and enjoying a bit of a book no doubt. He also enjoys long walks through gorgeous scenery, though he wouldn't be caught dead on a beach, sorry ladies.

Full moons are the most beautiful thing to Elliot, as he tends to enjoy just bathing in the cool light. "The day time is stunning, but it is the night that is the spawn of Romance you see!" He often spends nights reading in a place bathed by the light of the moon and stars.

His favorite season is autumn as his most preferred weather is beautiful and breezy in order to, "keep life easy" as he would say.

Physical Traits
    Height: 5.9 In
    Weight: 1.8 oz
    Hair Color/Length: Irrelevant
    Eye Color: Yellow with a central black slit.
    Appearance:

Elliot is quite the handsome devil despite having slightly bumpy skin. His skin is orange, decorated with six pointed stars that are outlined in red and have an inner color of pink. There are a total of eight of these stars, four down each side. His total length is five and nine tenths of an inch. He has wonderful arms that lead to the perfect length fingers for whatever he may need them for and a tail that is approximately thirty percent of his body length. He is often found in a suit and tie, though he has a top hat as well, he often skips over it as it's not quite perfectly shaped for his head and can be extremely uncomfortable. In more casual occasions, he can be noticed in a robe and polka dot pajamas, The robe itself seems to consist of a black silk and the pajamas are white with black polka dots. He seems to always be smiling from what most can tell. His eyes are always bright with curiosity and fury when necessary. He keeps his head up and stands proudly, tail often erect, though it can swish a bit left to right. His head is scaled well to his body (no pun intended) and it rounds out to a lovely small nose.

Spoiler:

Character Information
    Character's Race: Newtus Arcaneus
    Racial Trait: As a magic newt, Elliot is still more newt than magic. He has these little sticky bulbs on the ends of his fingers that allow for the climbing of various surfaces! Hurray for bulby things!
    Primary Element: Earth
    Secondary Element: Fire
    Individual Statistics:
    -Strength: Citizen
    -Speed: Bandit
    -Endurance: Bandit
    -Mystic Power: Legend
    -Intelligence: Fighter

Character History
    Background:

Elliot was born into the Gingritch family as the eldest son. He was to receive the empire his lawyer father and mobster mother had managed to create together. They built a world of deceit and hatred. They were the Bonnie and Clyde of the world where Elliot was first born, except nobody in the world was powerful enough to stop them. He grew up a spoiled rich brat, servants with him hand and foot. He learned from watching his father and mother abuse them for years to abuse them himself. By the age of eight, he had thrown a tantrum over what was for supper and ended up stabbing one of the servants to death.

As a result of this death, her daughter was sent to become Elliot's new servant. Marianne was her name, and Elliot, not knowing how to express true love and care, had become obsessed with her. "You have to do everything I say! You belong to me now!" He would say. He often had her do ridiculous requests, pushed her to her limits as a human being when it came to tolerating someone, and he would even smack her around if she disobeyed him and would often order her to do humiliating things. He loved every minute of it. He loved everything about her.

When they both turned twelve, it reached a breaking point. Elliot tried to force himself upon her. "You truly will enjoy it! I've seen my father do it to others! I can show you how he does it!" In a panic, the girl pushed Elliot away and in a bright flash of light unleashed a hidden power. She turned Elliot into a newt! The girl placed elliot in a habitat and left it on the night stand, but little did she know, he wasn't mindless.

For the next four years, he watched as his family left the home and the serving family grew in power and wealth. He heard his world fall apart around him and  all he wanted was to be comforted, but the girl hadn't even realized what she did left him intact as a person. With age comes maturity, and he still matured even despite now being a newt.

One night, the girl had come in crying. She was chased after by a man and she was begging him to stop. Pleading with him. She was breathing hard. Panicked. She begged and begged but he kept trying to push the limit and as a result something in Elliot snapped. He had been just like that. His yellow eyes gleamed red and he felt disgusted. These people had done nothing but do every word his family had said, and for what?! To be treated like shit. He refused to let it happen to them anymore. In his rage, a power too awoke within him. The rock within the habitat had launched out with such force toward the man's pride! He took the hit and was down unconscious with the girl left to see her previous assailant's eyes change back from red to yellow and him to curl up among broken glass.

The next day, Elliot awoke to instead find himself in a soft cushion that appeared to be stuffed with cotton. The girl had brought him a book from the old shelves about reptiles, and he found a small suit that appeared to be hand made by the girl herself laying on the night stand with him. He looked toward her. "You're a gentleman." She said sternly. "You've lost everything , but yet you still seem to be determined to defend me. Why?" He knew he couldn't speak, but this once, he felt a connection. One far different from what he had felt when he was a child. He didn't understand it but he took advantage. He pressed the connection with his thoughts pushing it's boundry and she gasped as she heard, "I was wrong. I was a monster to you all. I know.. I can never do anything to make up for what I've done.. The life I took from you.. But Please.. At Least let me try to make it up to you." The girl was brought to tears.

Over the next few years, the newt managed to find creative ways of assisting the girl with her daily routine. He played the servant. She was truly beautiful to him always, and as of late, even more so. He would be broken hearted each time she would bring a new man into her room, and weeks later it would end with a, "They just weren't a gentleman like you." He would console her. She told him everything. He knew more about her than anyone else ever could, but not once would he say, "I love you." He knew he just couldn't after the way he had treated her in time passed.

The girl had all but given up finding true love by the time she was 25. She had come into a slight bit of depression fearing that she would always end up alone. By this time, Elliot had become known by the whole house as a true gentleman and he had talked to everyone about their problems and consoled everyone just like he would the girl. He would help them make business decisions and in turn they brought him more books to read, more small trinkets, and they would even make sure he stayed well fed!

It was the last night, when the girl had locked herself away, Elliot crawled beneath the door. "Please.. Come back." He said. She remained facing the wall. "I have no right.. but I can tell you that loneliness is never something you will have to deal with." She turned to him, to see his small form on the floor and made direct eye contact. "I am a Witch!" She cried. He let her cry. It was necessary to cry. "Please.. I... I am here for you." She looked at him. The tears had stopped. "E-Elliot.." He gulped quite visibly even as a newt. "I-I'm sorry.. for everything.. I... I truly love all of you.. but you.. I love. Love love I'm afraid." With that, he had confessed. A weight was lifted from her shoulders, but his as well.

Over the next two years their time was spent reading books on reversing magic, and gathering as much knowledge as they could. The girl would try everything, but time and time again she would fail. The final time, she had come up with an idea. "Let's cast it together!" She had said. "We can do anything if we're truly in love! It will be the power of love to bring you human again!" Just like that, they casted the spell. The world around them began to crack. Energy spewed from the flow everywhere. She held him tight, but something pulled him. From what he could see, they had all returned to the flow, but he was instead fired elsewhere.

He awoke, and before him was a new world. He would have to find his way around no doubt. He felt pain for the people who had been taken back to the flow and couldn't understand where he had ended up. He swallowed his pride and his pain and forced himself to continue on. He would treat others better, he would love everyone, and he would prove that he was a better person because of her. He wouldn't die for her, because living and pushing forward was much harder.

He managed to find his way to Ryuujin and settle down. He kept to himself, as most newts probably would. He knew it was time for him to act though. He saw hatred in this world just like he had in his. He would show this world what true love was and he would make everyone feel truly welcome in her honor.
    --

Extras! (optional!) Yes he is a literal newt.

Source: Still Izzy

This is Allistor's alt, though Allistor may become newt's alt! Or I may just lovingly play them both.

Last edited by Newtinator on Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:18 am; edited 1 time in total
    Artemis

Ryo : 314000

1st Element : Nature
    2nd Element : Arcane
    Statistics : Spirit Bourne
    STR - Citizen
    SPD - Fighter
    END - Soldier
    MYS - Fighter
    INT - Fighter

Re: Newt Gingritch [Grade me!]

Post by Artemis on Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:18 pm

Hi Monsieur Newt! App looks amazing. You qualify for the Platinum bundle so feel free to add the appropriate stats in and bump when done~
    Newtinator

Ryo : 53500

1st Element : Earth
    2nd Element : Fire
    Statistics : Newtus Arcaneus
    STR - Citizen
    SPD - Bandit
    END - Bandit
    MYS - Legend
    INT - Fighter