Legends of Abraxas

Welcome to Abraxas, a world of mystery and legends. We urge you to join and start your character that would be your avatar upon this place. This is a new site and some changes may still be made, such as adding new locations in the world. Thank you for your patience and enjoy your time on Abraxas.

Site Clock

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Alabastor Shade
Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:27 pm by San

» Explorers of Aestus - Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:31 pm by Amichu

» Just Lucky Enough [P : Manchou] [Nokill]
Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:06 pm by Zuri

» Onwards! [P: Gates]
Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:19 am by Ilia

» Bringing Back the Love (Elysant and Sevryn)
Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:24 pm by Elysant

» Zuri's Abilities
Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:58 pm by Takai

» Bye For Now
Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:54 pm by Amon

» Face Claims Thread
Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:41 pm by Takai

» Axium's Weapon
Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:00 pm by Axium Zikari

» Zuri of the Plains
Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:31 pm by Takai

Who is online?

In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:16 pm

Administrators

Head Administrator Head Administrator

Moderators

Moderator Moderator

Word Length: 0

See more

Members61
Most Online50
Newest Member

Roadside Assistance [OPEN] [ No Kill]

Newtinator

Ryo : 53500

1st Element : Earth
    2nd Element : Fire
    3rd Element : N/A
    4th Element : N/A
    Statistics : Newtus Arcaneus
    STR - Citizen
    SPD - Bandit
    END - Bandit
    MYS - Legend
    INT - Fighter

Roadside Assistance [OPEN] [ No Kill]

Post by Newtinator on Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:43 am

It was quite the lovely day. The sun was shining, there wasn't a cloud in sight. The landscape was gorgeous and parts glowing red orange as per the usual in this area. The smell of burnt everything was just the thing a lovely Newt needed to get his day going. A few of the bushes around were being lit aflame and he sighed ever so gently. "Now now old chaps, this is no way to treat the lovely flora!" And with that, a small bubbled appendage was slammed into the ground. The result was a powerful shock wave through the earth causing parts of it to separate and open what seemed to be about twenty meters deep. "Do have a lovely day lava. I hope all goes well for you beneath the earth, but just do me the favor of not spreading any further, alright? I'm quite glad we can understand one another is such a manner."

With that, the lava was caught and redirected ensuring the safety of the roads not far behind. He continued his lovely walk through the burning lands whistling to himself, occasionally lifting a bubbly appendage just in time to shift the earth and redirect lava flow when necessary. He looked back at the roads quite amused by the bit of traffic the city seemed to be getting today.

He stood, though only for a moment in order to straighten his tie. "Forgive me lava, I know, I was quite indecent, but the problem is a bit better." He kept down the path continuing to whistle away as though nothing were happening, just as perhaps any newt would.
    Roland Gates

Ryo : 1588500

1st Element : Summoning
    2nd Element : Multi-Summon
    Statistics : Human
    STR - Militia
    SPD - Fighter
    END - Militia
    MYS - Legend
    INT - Bandit

Re: Roadside Assistance [OPEN] [ No Kill]

Post by Roland Gates on Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:02 pm

Roland was finally on his way back to Vucran after having been forced to wait out yet another storm of ash. As much as the capital was safe from said weather phenomena underground, there was still the need of traversing the actual road above ground that connected with the many tunnels leading into the city. Shiva had decided to accompany Roland on her own accord as per usual, that being a welcome addition given how her presence alone lowered the temperature to something more bearable not only to the two of them, but also the many travellers that had caught on to how Shiva's presense was cooling them down. That paired with what a lovely day it was left little to be desired.

That's about when he caught a brief vibration in the ground paired with a sudden burst of magical energy nearby. Roland broke out of line almost immedieatly in response and quickly turned towards the general direction of which the forementioned magical outburst had originated from. Still, he couldn't seem to see anything at first. That is, until he laid eyes on what might just be one of the most curious things he'd ever seen. No matter how he looked at it, there was a small orange lizard in what looked like a suit, walking around on two legs. Roland had encountered many a strange creature given his profession, but this was a new one, even for him. Roland considered whether it was some manner of spirit as a certain other spirit finally caught up to him. "What's wrong darling?" She followed his gaze to lay eyes on the bizarre creature herself. "Oh my gosh, it's wearing a suit!" Roland's thoughts exactly, and so it was that he approached the tiny creature in a suprisingly bold manner considering his military background. Then again Roland had always had a certain fondness for all that is cute.

Shiva was just as eager as Roland to approach the suit wearing lizard, the two of them walking beside one another all the while as they drew closer to the creature. Roland and Shiva had just about caught up with the tiny creatures as they stopped just a few meters behind it, afraid to scare it off if they came to cloose to it. "Hello, where did you come from?" While he couldn't be sure if it could understand him, curiosity and utter adoration of the little suit wearing reptile alone had taken the pair this far. And while Roland could still sense a strong magical power from the tiny creature, he could hardly picture such a being as malicious. After all, it was strolling around in plain sight of ordinary people.
    Newtinator

Ryo : 53500

1st Element : Earth
    2nd Element : Fire
    Statistics : Newtus Arcaneus
    STR - Citizen
    SPD - Bandit
    END - Bandit
    MYS - Legend
    INT - Fighter

Post by Newtinator on Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:36 am

The Newt had continued about his merry whistling and earth manipulating not immediately noticing the other. One he heard the pleasant greeting he turned. At the site of the new comers, his hat came off for him to hold approximately chest level, his legs came tightly together, and he unleashed a formal bow. Please do forgive the ruckus! Where you're from, I fear isn't important once you're where you were hoping to go. My name is Elliot Gingritch, the pleasure of meeting you is all mine. Forgive me for being short, but I have a bit of a goal you see. I plan to redirect this lava from the road in order to provide some assistance to incoming travelers. With that, he straightened his tie once more and it was back to earth moving.

Though, if you were willing and able to assist slightly, I would be more than happy to have you for tea. A fine spot of earl gray does sound marvelous after such tedious work!" Lava had managed to splash up a bit as he projected his thoughts and it caused him to have to move rather quickly shifting the very ground that they were standing on as to avoid being burnt. My Apologies! I fear lava to the skin is probably much more than a quick little shift of the ground we stand on. Please, do come for tea. I will more than happily serve you both. Perhaps we can also have a spot of food, though I'll warn you I am not quite the cook! It tends to be rather cumbersome, trying to move heavy metal.

He had dropped back on all fours now due to moderate physical strain. As he continued to shift and earth wall ever slightly higher and wider, to contain the current disastrous conditions, his mind was on lunch. What a wonderful meal egg salad would make at this time of the day. Though a spot of ham and cheese could do just as well. Please do tell me! Do you care for egg salad, or a spot of ham and cheese? I simply can't make up my mind and both sound divine!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:55 pm