Legends of Abraxas

Welcome to Abraxas, a world of mystery and legends. We urge you to join and start your character that would be your avatar upon this place. This is a new site and some changes may still be made, such as adding new locations in the world. Thank you for your patience and enjoy your time on Abraxas.

Site Clock

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» The Hunger Games Trilogy: Panem Forever
Mon May 15, 2017 8:33 pm by Guest

» their world-new canine rpg
Sun May 07, 2017 5:31 pm by Guest

» Shinobi Generations
Mon May 01, 2017 6:06 am by Guest

» A NEVER ENDING STORY
Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:44 pm by Guest

» Cloud Wanderers | An Alternate Universe RP
Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:41 am by Guest

» Twilight Moments
Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:41 am by Guest

» BOMBARDA MAXIMA - personified trischool potterverse [JCINK]
Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:44 pm by Guest

» | Incandescence | 3+ years! [jcink premium]
Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:36 am by Guest

» Naruto: Fallen Blades
Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:01 pm by Guest

» Mystic Mayhem
Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:24 pm by Guest

Who is online?

In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:16 pm

Administrators

Head Administrator Head Administrator

Moderators

Moderator Moderator

Word Length: 0

See more

Members61
Most Online50
Newest Member

Deep Into The Bandit Camp(Mission)

Deep Into The Bandit Camp(Mission)

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:06 am

It was a beautiful day in the country of Akiraka and Izanagi was wandering aimlessly through the country bored out of his mind. He grew closer to the city. Izanagi had got separated from his brother after he flew off to try and find the way to the city. But sadly his brother never came back but Izanagi found his way on his own. As he was about a few miles out from the city he witnessed a gang of bandits attacking a poor defenseless merchant. He quickly sprouted his wings and flew over to give aid to the man. As soon as the bandits saw Izanagi coming they grabbed what they could and ran off. Izanagi helped the man up and said "Are you ok sir" The man shook his head yes and took his cart and rolled off. Izanagi took great concern in the matter of these bandits as he went into the city.

Word Count 159/150

Re: Deep Into The Bandit Camp(Mission)

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:27 am

Izanagi entered the city and was lost but was in search of the guard outpost which wasn't too far away. After walking for 5 minutes he found the guard outpost and found the guard in charge of that section of the city. "Pardon me sir but you are a guard captain yes? Well you need to take care of the bandits that plague the roads to your city" Izanagi said with slight anger. The guarded looked at Izanagi and sighed heavily and turned to look at another guard who replied back to him with a shrug. "Sir we have been trying to catch them but we have been very unsuccessful, and we can't send a bunch of troops out of the city for bandits. However if you were to bring them to justice you would be greatly rewarded. I can even send Sir Jordan with you" said the guard captain. Izanagi nodded his head in agreement and said "Have him meet me at the city gates in 5 minutes."

Word Count 169/150

Last edited by Izanagi Susanoo on Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:39 am

Izanagi left the guard outpost and headed towards the city gates to meet with Sir Jordan from the city guards. As he arrived he was met by a man wearing big shiny armour and peach colored skin. Sir Jordan greeted himself and Izanagi greeted back. Sir Jordan held out an outfit and pointed to a cart with fake supplies in it. "I have a plan to capture the bandits, I will hide in the cart and you dress like a merchant or the other way around if you like?" Izanagi smiled after hearing the plan and said "That sounds like an awesome plan. I rather hide in the cart though." Sir Jordan then got dressed into the merchant's outfit and put Izanagi in the cart in the middle of all the supplies and then put a sheet over him. Sir Jordan thaen hooked the cart up to a horse and then they left the city to set the trap for the bandits.

Word Count 162/150

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:52 am

Sir Jordan rode on the back of his horse while Izanagi sat in the back of the cart laying in wait for the moment to strike time to attack. As they got about 5 miles away from the city it began to grow dark outside as it turned from day to night. Izanagi couldn't see anything but he could feel the cart stop and heard the sound of muffled voices. Suddenly he heard Sir Jordan yell out "Please someone help me!" At the sound of the voice Izanagi sprouted his wings and flew out of the cart. After getting about 50ft in the air and removing the sheet from off his head he looked down at the bandits and said "Stop you scum I am Izanagi the Demon God and since this is my home I will allow you to steal from it no longer." Sir Jordan then took off the merchants clothes and drew his sword ready to battle.

Word Count 160/150

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:16 am

As the 3 bandits, Sir Jordan, and Izanagi had a fierce stand off the tension in the air thickened as everyone wanted to see who would strike first. Izanagi grew tired of waiting and summoned his sword Dark Repulser and flew down towards the grew and slashed at one of the bandits. The two had their swords lock and and Izanagi quickly summoned his other sword Elucidator and tried to get a clean swing but was blocked by the second bandit. This left Sir Jordan fighting the third bandit. After the battle had begun it quickly came to a hold with everyone locking swords, Izanagi quickly pulled back and activated his Dark Orb ability. His hands began to glow black and a orb soon formed around both his fist. He then shot on orb at each of the bandits he was fighting. They flew backwards from the impact of the blast. Sir Jordan had then cut his bandit deep into his arm. The bandit soon came back with anger and lunged at Sir Jordan's stomach yelling "Ahhhhhhhhhh" Sir Jordan easily disarmed him and threw him to the ground.

Word Count 190/150

Abilities Used:
    Name: Dark Orb
    Element: Darkness
    Ability: The user gathers energy in their fist and upon making a punching motion the energy is shot towards the opponent in the form of a bullet. The user is allowed to shoot 2 blast before the cooldown.
    Limits: Cooldown: 3 Post
    Range: 15 meters
    Link to purchase: Free

Last edited by Izanagi Susanoo on Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:30 am

The bandits began to slowly get up with one of them no longer having a weapon to fight with. Izanagi than used another one of his abilities and summoned two other arms to fight with. Izanagi then flew towards the bandits at top speeds and swung at the unarmed bandit. After Izanagi flew past with his sword swing and stood on the ground with a straight face as he flung the blood off Dark Repulser. Suddenly a deep cut appeared across the chest of the bandit and he began to bleed wildly. With the amount he was bleeding he would surely bleed out in the nest 3 minutes. As his body hit the ground the other 2 bandits rushed Izanagi with him using his spare arms to grab their swords. He then used his rune knight ability to coat his swords with darkness. He then went to lunge stab them but they quickly disengaged before he could do so.

Word Count 159/150

Abilities Used:
    Name: Dark Arms
    Ability: The user uses darkness in order to create 2 extra arms, one on each side underneath of his pre-existing ones. The arms gain the consistency of a solid object and are the length of the user's normal arms and can be used in any way the user can use his normal arms.
    Limits: Duration: 5 post
    Cooldown: 6 post
    Range: Melee

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:12 am

With only 2 bandits remaining Izanagi went at them with full force and speed. The 3 of them clashed several times with no clear victor to be seen. Sir Jordan attempted to ump in and help Izanagi but he turned to him and said "Jordan stand back this is my fight!" After being told to stay out the fight Sir Jordan sheathed his sword and stood on the road and watched as Izanagi continued to fight the bandits. Izanagi locked Dark Repulser against the sword of the bandits and during the time of contact he used his ability by the name of Dark Grip. In a matter of minutes the men would be in great muscular pain as their muscles would become very tight making them unable to barely move. As they backed away from each other Izanagi smiled and said "My victory was ensured when we locked swords a few moments ago so just give up now!"

Word Count 162/150

Abilities Used:
    Name: Dark Grip
    Ability: The caster makes contact with the opponent through any means which can include direct or indirect. Once contact has been made the user flows dark energy into the target and their muscles will slowly begin to tighten. On the first post after activation the target will be fine but on the second post their muscles tighten, which decreases their speed and strength by one level.
    Limits: Duration: 2 post (1 post for poison to move through body)
    Cooldown: 5 post
    Range:

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:24 pm

The bandits looked at Izanagi with confusion when suddenly they began to experience muscle pains. Soon after they were almost completely unable to move. "What did you do to us!?" Izanagi grinned as he walked over to them and put one of his swords to each man's neck. He then did a evil like grin. His grin quickly turned into a almost blank but disappointed look. "My name is Izanagi and I will be your executor. You are convicted of crimes of robbery, assault, attempted murder, and murder." Soon after reading them their crimes one of the bandits laughed and laughed as if he didn't care he was about to die. The other one began to cry and threw his almost immobile body to the ground with his face in the dirt. Izanagi took pity on this man as he saw he was ready to face his fate. Izanagi closed his eyes and lunged his sword through the back of the crying man's head and then removed it and flung the blood off his blade.

Word Count 181/150

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:37 pm

Sir Jordan looked away as Izanagi ruthlessly murdered the second bandit and was awaiting for him to kill the second. Izanagi looked at the last remaining bandit and sighed as he said angrily to him "I hope you burn in hell because people like you and I don't deserve to live, but the difference between you and us is that I am trying to change the things that make me bad." With that being said Izanagi got behind the man and slit his throat with Elucidator. After seeing that all 3 bandits were dead Sir Jordan approached a blood covered Izanagi and handed him a pouch filled with ryo which was to be his reward. "Thank you for helping my city. Now come on you can stay with me but come take a shower and then I will buy you some ale." Sir Jordan said as him as the two walked back towards the city after completing a hard day's work.

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:10 pm

As Jordan and Izanagi walked back to the city Izanagi was facing a slight inner conflict with himself but it was nothing serious. His god and demon powers inside him were fighting over who had the right ideals and whatnot. This didnt happen very often so Izanagi didn't care. As Izanagi and Jordan arrived back in town they went straight to Sir Jordan's house, where once they arrived Sir Jordan said "You go take a shower and wash your clothes I am going to the store and buy some ale." Izanagi took a shower but when he got out Sir Jordan was nowhere around, so Izanagi went back to the guard outpost and told them what had occurred. The guard captain laughed lightly as he smiled at Izanagi and said "Man don't worry about it we expected you to kill them and we thank you for ridding of of those vermin." Izanagi handed the man a map with two X's marked on it. One X where the bodies were on the road and another X where there camp was with all the stolen loot. Izanagi waved bye as he walked out the door of the outpost.

Word Count 196/150

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:14 pm

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:50 am