Legends of Abraxas

Welcome to Abraxas, a world of mystery and legends. We urge you to join and start your character that would be your avatar upon this place. This is a new site and some changes may still be made, such as adding new locations in the world. Thank you for your patience and enjoy your time on Abraxas.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Legends of Abraxas

Welcome to Abraxas, a world of mystery and legends. We urge you to join and start your character that would be your avatar upon this place. This is a new site and some changes may still be made, such as adding new locations in the world. Thank you for your patience and enjoy your time on Abraxas.

Legends of Abraxas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Clock

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Black Clover RP
Beauty and the Nexus EmptyFri Nov 10, 2017 9:09 pm by Amon

» Alabastor Shade
Beauty and the Nexus EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 3:27 pm by San

» Explorers of Aestus - Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Beauty and the Nexus EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 5:31 pm by Amichu

» Just Lucky Enough [P : Manchou] [Nokill]
Beauty and the Nexus EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 1:06 pm by Zuri

» Onwards! [P: Gates]
Beauty and the Nexus EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 12:19 am by Ilia

» Bringing Back the Love (Elysant and Sevryn)
Beauty and the Nexus EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 11:24 pm by Elysant

» Zuri's Abilities
Beauty and the Nexus EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 9:58 pm by Takai

» Bye For Now
Beauty and the Nexus EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 7:54 pm by Amon

» Face Claims Thread
Beauty and the Nexus EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 5:41 pm by Takai

» Axium's Weapon
Beauty and the Nexus EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 5:00 pm by Axium Zikari

Who is online?

In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 541 on Sat May 08, 2021 3:41 pm

Administrators

Head Administrator Head Administrator

Moderators

Moderator Moderator

Word Length: 0

See more

Members61
Most Online541
Newest Member
https://abraxas.forumotion.com/u64

Beauty and the Nexus

Nexus Nightingale
    Nexus Nightingale

Ryo : 0

3rd Element : N/A
    4th Element : N/A
    Statistics : Human
    STR - Bandit
    SPD - Soldier
    END - Bandit
    MYS - Soldier
    INT - Fighter

Beauty and the Nexus Empty Beauty and the Nexus

Post by Nexus Nightingale Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:16 pm

And here begins the story of Nexus Nightingale, a young man who has lost his way and his memory. Nexus had just been asleep for 3 years due to being struck by lightning. Nexus had just woke up a little over a week ago, and he had found himself in the country of Hyouden. Due to losing all his memories this place a place he had lived for half his life seemed so unfamiliar.He awakened in the hospital surprised to see where he was. He immediately jumped out the bed and yelled out in pain from not moving his body in 3 years. "Ahhhhhhh my body!!!" Two nurses and a doctor came running into the room and began to examine him. "Mr. Nightingale are you ok sir?" Nightingale, who or what the hell was that is what the young man wondered. "Is that my name?" Is what he wondered and thought to himself over and over again.

WC: 159/150
    Nexus Nightingale
    Nexus Nightingale

STR - Bandit
    SPD - Soldier
    END - Bandit
    MYS - Soldier
    INT - Fighter

Beauty and the Nexus Empty Re: Beauty and the Nexus

Post by Nexus Nightingale Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:27 pm

In that instance the pain subsided and the young boy spoke out in a curious manner. "What did you call me?" The two nurses and the doctor all looked at him with a slightly confused look. The more experienced nurse looked at him and said "Sweetheart can you remember your name? Can you remember anything?" Nexus joined the crowd of confused faces when he thought to himself and he realized that he couldnt remember anything. His face told it all, the doctor called the nurses out in the hallway to talk in private about the state of his condition. In the end one of the nurses came back and said to him "Sweetheart you have amnesia, you wont remember anything. We will teach you basic things about yourself but more personal things you will have to go find out on your own. To start off your name is Nexus Nightingale, and you have been in a coma for 3 years."

WC: 163/150
    Nexus Nightingale
    Nexus Nightingale

STR - Bandit
    SPD - Soldier
    END - Bandit
    MYS - Soldier
    INT - Fighter

Post by Nexus Nightingale Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:41 pm

Nexus Nightingale, the hero of the story has finally learned his name after being awake for only a mere 30 minutes. Nexus got up out the bed and removed all the various cords and tubes they had hooked up to him and stood up. The nurse looked at him with a surprised face as he would then begin to get dressed. "Sir you shouldn't leave we have to run test and make sure everything is ok... You were struck by a lightning bolt we haven't dealt with such a thing before." Nexus didn't listen or say a word. It wasnt until he was done getting dressed and on his way out the door when he would say "Thanks for telling me my name, I'll work out the rest on my own." Nexus would then grab a knapsack that he would assume was his and walk out the room and then immediately leave out the hospital.

WC: 155/150
    Nexus Nightingale
    Nexus Nightingale

STR - Bandit
    SPD - Soldier
    END - Bandit
    MYS - Soldier
    INT - Fighter

Post by Nexus Nightingale Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:55 pm

Now out of the hospital Nexus began to think harder on if he could remember anything. It turns out that he can remember a lot, however these things are limited to educational subjects such as math and reading, etc... The main thing he was missing was any personal memories. All memories pertaining to Nexus' past and anyone that was involved with it were lost, gone, taken from him by a lightning bolt. What Nexus would soon find out would set off a wild and crazy chain of events in his life. But back to the story at hand, Nexus would know he would need money to get him able to make moves and buy things for his long journey and so he would need to find work. He went into several stores and shops around the mountain city, with nobody seeming to have work for the young man. However as he walked through what appeared to be town square, his luck suddenly seemed to change.

WC: 165/150
    Nexus Nightingale
    Nexus Nightingale

STR - Bandit
    SPD - Soldier
    END - Bandit
    MYS - Soldier
    INT - Fighter

Post by Nexus Nightingale Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:48 am

As he walked through the city square he saw a job board posting, for a somewhat easy job or at least it appeared easy. The job was to free a princess who had been frozen for thousands of years in a block of magical ice. Sounded like a easy job right, well not real because in order to free her from the ice you would need to find a stone known as the Heat Stone, a object made especially for melting sealing ice. Nexus took the flyer off the job board and began to head towards the location listed. The place wasn't too far off from where he was, the place was a small home in the residential district. Although the home was small it was luxurious and had all the finest amenities, almost like something out of a novel. Nexus made his approach slow and calculated as he walked over to the front door.

WC: 155/150
    Nexus Nightingale
    Nexus Nightingale

STR - Bandit
    SPD - Soldier
    END - Bandit
    MYS - Soldier
    INT - Fighter

Post by Nexus Nightingale Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:43 am

Bang, bang, bang is the sound that could be heard from Nexus knocking. After a few seconds someone came and opened the door, it was a young maid who appeared to work for whoever posted the job. She opened the door with a smile on her face as she greeted Nexus and said "Hello sir can I help you with something?" With him not knowing what to say Nexus simply handed her the job flyer and said "Im here to see whoever posted this." The woman took the flyer from him and smiled as she read it over and said "Oh thats fine sir you can follow me inside, my master has been waiting for a brave soul to respond to his ad." Nexus and the maid went into the house closing the door behind them as they began to walk upstairs to see the master of the estate who went by the name of Henrietta.

WC: 156/150
    Nexus Nightingale
    Nexus Nightingale

STR - Bandit
    SPD - Soldier
    END - Bandit
    MYS - Soldier
    INT - Fighter

Post by Nexus Nightingale Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:56 am

Nexus walked up the stairs of the estate following the maid to the small quaint little office that the owner had set up in a spare bedroom, this was a sign that she lived alone or whoever lived with her shared the same bedroom. Regardless of that when Nexus walked into the office he was greeted by the woman who ran the estate and who posted the ad. "My name is Henrietta and I'll get straight to the point. I need you to acquire this stone." She would slide a picture of the stone to a standing Nexus who was on the other side of the table. "Once you get the stone you must use it to free my ancestor Princess Dhalia from her ice prison." Nexus began to ponder how this princess got trapped in the ice anyway. However seeing as he was just a hand for hire he saw it unimportant to ask for the details. "So is it that simple?" is all Nexus fixed his mouth to say.

WC: 171/150
    Nexus Nightingale
    Nexus Nightingale

STR - Bandit
    SPD - Soldier
    END - Bandit
    MYS - Soldier
    INT - Fighter

Post by Nexus Nightingale Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:44 pm

The task seemed simple enough, all he had to do was use a stone to free a princess from her ice prison. And so with that Nexus would take the stone and place it in his pocket as he looked at Ms. Henrietta and say "Give me 3 days and I shall return with the princess." Nexus would then run out the room and then out the door of the house as he would begin to make his way to the cave out in the frozen fields where the princess and her ice prison resided. As he made his way there a trip that would take half a day minimum he thought about all the dangers he could face. After walking for about a hour Nexus ran into a man who looked very elderly and bulky due to the fact he was covered from head to toe in many tattered rags.

WC:152/150
    Nexus Nightingale
    Nexus Nightingale

STR - Bandit
    SPD - Soldier
    END - Bandit
    MYS - Soldier
    INT - Fighter

Post by Nexus Nightingale Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:51 am

The man covered in rags stood in Nexus' way as he was trying to ge to the cave which was still miles and miles away. "Are you going to the cave?" Nexus looked at the man as if he was confused but he knew full well where he was going and what was going on. He looked to the man and said "What cave do you speak of? Do you mean where this so called Princess Dhalia is supposed to be?" The man nodded he wold then continue to speak and say "Yes you cannot go there, she is pure evil. She will use her evil powers to get you to free her!!! She is locked away in that prison because when Abraxas first drew her here she tried to enslave the planet!" Nexus looked at the old man with a confused face, as he was wondering if the nonsense the old man was spouting out was real or not.

WC: 161/150

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:59 am