Legends of Abraxas

Welcome to Abraxas, a world of mystery and legends. We urge you to join and start your character that would be your avatar upon this place. This is a new site and some changes may still be made, such as adding new locations in the world. Thank you for your patience and enjoy your time on Abraxas.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Legends of Abraxas

Welcome to Abraxas, a world of mystery and legends. We urge you to join and start your character that would be your avatar upon this place. This is a new site and some changes may still be made, such as adding new locations in the world. Thank you for your patience and enjoy your time on Abraxas.

Legends of Abraxas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Clock

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Black Clover RP
An Icy Encounter [Mission/Amon] EmptyFri Nov 10, 2017 9:09 pm by Amon

» Alabastor Shade
An Icy Encounter [Mission/Amon] EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 3:27 pm by San

» Explorers of Aestus - Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
An Icy Encounter [Mission/Amon] EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 5:31 pm by Amichu

» Just Lucky Enough [P : Manchou] [Nokill]
An Icy Encounter [Mission/Amon] EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 1:06 pm by Zuri

» Onwards! [P: Gates]
An Icy Encounter [Mission/Amon] EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 12:19 am by Ilia

» Bringing Back the Love (Elysant and Sevryn)
An Icy Encounter [Mission/Amon] EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 11:24 pm by Elysant

» Zuri's Abilities
An Icy Encounter [Mission/Amon] EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 9:58 pm by Takai

» Bye For Now
An Icy Encounter [Mission/Amon] EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 7:54 pm by Amon

» Face Claims Thread
An Icy Encounter [Mission/Amon] EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 5:41 pm by Takai

» Axium's Weapon
An Icy Encounter [Mission/Amon] EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 5:00 pm by Axium Zikari

Who is online?

In total there are 64 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 541 on Sat May 08, 2021 3:41 pm

Administrators

Head Administrator Head Administrator

Moderators

Moderator Moderator

Word Length: 0

See more

Members61
Most Online541
Newest Member
https://abraxas.forumotion.com/u64

An Icy Encounter [Mission/Amon]

Thace
    Thace

Ryo : 436000

1st Element : Arcane
    2nd Element : N/A
    3rd Element : N/A
    4th Element : N/A
    Statistics : Human
    STR - Bandit
    SPD - Warrior
    END - Militia
    MYS - Fighter
    INT - Soldier

An Icy Encounter [Mission/Amon] Empty An Icy Encounter [Mission/Amon]

Post by Thace Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:49 pm

Back to the mountains of Hyouden
    Thace thought to himself as he was walking through the snow covered side of the mountains. Being here again reminded him of his youth, countless hours training, hunting, climbing, and trying to survive. All to prove himself as a true Kolivan, only for none of that to matter now that he was older. But he didn’t let this get him down, in fact he had put all behind him. Thace was here on a job, and a legal one at that. Legal jobs were not really his forte, but money was money and plus it was going to be a little easier now that he didn’t have to worry about staying hidden and being in full stealth mode. He did though wear a mask, to hide his face from two things the icy cold winds and the members of his old family house if he were to run into them.

Over his mask was a fur hood, a long grey coat that reaches to his knees. Tall boots built for snow and hiking and black pants. Gloves did cover his fingers for warmth, normally Thace did not need this much for warmth. He was raised on these mountains, he was always going to be used to the cold. But he figure why not be prepared just because. He knew that he may be going to do this job with a partner of sorts, but that didn’t mean he did have to stay and wait. He was at the meeting point for the job, and started to follow some of the tracks he saw in the snow.  

Last edited by Thace on Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Amon
    Amon

Ryo : 797500

1st Element : Altered Summoner
    Statistics : Cyborg
    STR - Fighter
    SPD - Soldier
    END - Fighter
    MYS - Militia
    INT - Militia

An Icy Encounter [Mission/Amon] Empty Re: An Icy Encounter [Mission/Amon]

Post by Amon Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:30 pm

Amon traveled from the hot volcanoes of Ryuujin to the cold mountains of Hyouden. The drastic change in temp was nothing Amon wasn't use to seeing as he was a sailor a few years back he was used to all kinds of climates. However this was not like the old days when he would be here delivering goods from country to country, he was in Hyouden for a job one that he wasn't well prepared for. Although Amon was known by many as a genius due to his creation of armor summoning, he wasn't smart enough to bring the needed supplies. He figured that the person from Hyouden that he would be teamed up with would have the supplies. Thats besides the point though, Amon was now making his way up the mountain and he thought to himself *Damn, its cold up here...*

Earlier that week Amon had met with the Kami who had given him the details for the mission. Amon honestly felt like this was all some fairy tail or a urban legend but he figured the money was good so why not do it. As he walked up the mountain he would hear a noise however. It wasn't the sound of the raging winds, but was the sound of feet crunching against the snow. Amon would turn around to see someone with a mask and hood not far behind him, he figured this was his partner for the mission. Amon would then wave to the man to draw his attention and would then shout out "Yo!". This would surely draw the man's attention , or woman it was hard to tell from this distance and because they had on a mask and hood. Nonetheless Amon would then stop and wait for the man to make his approach and catch up.

Thace
    Thace

STR - Bandit
    SPD - Warrior
    END - Militia
    MYS - Fighter
    INT - Soldier

Post by Thace Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:10 pm

Eventually while scouting for tracks, making sure he did stray too far away from the destination point his ears were met a “Yo!” Thace turned his head and looked up, he saw a young man perhaps his partner for the mission that he was currently on. He marked where he had left on following the tracks, the tracks was eventually going to lead them into something they could use for a clue. But Thace quickly dashed back down to where his partner was, when he close enough he placed his one index finger over the lower part of his mask, right where his mouth would be. He did this to gesture not to be so loud especially on these parts of the mountains. It was this act alone, that Thace figured this guy wasn’t from Hyouden.

“Not so loud friend. Shouting on these parts of the mountains isn’t wise. It may attract unwanted danger. Hopefully we avoided that…at least for now. The name’s Thace I am to assume your my partner on this little fairy tale job.”  He said holding out his hand for Amon to shake it if he chose to. Thace wasn’t to use to working with partners on jobs. He did it a few times but not enough to say he was truly comfortable. But he was used to working with others on the mountains while growing up. And since this wasn’t one of his thieving jobs, he could afford to be polite plus being here reminded him of his grandmother, who always swatted him on the head when he wasn’t polite.

Thace would wait for the man’s introduction before continuing. “I may have found some tracks to follow back where I was.” He said pointing to the upper side of the mountains. “But the tracks are small, more like wolf tracks not from this creature that’s the size of two men. I figure it may lead to something though.” He said. “Unless you have another plan in mind, or my information to use?” Thace asked to get the young man’s input.
    Amon
    Amon

STR - Fighter
    SPD - Soldier
    END - Fighter
    MYS - Militia
    INT - Militia

Post by Amon Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:40 pm

The man made his approach Amon feeling just slightly uneasy, due to the man's masked appearance. He told Amon that it was better to be quiet and that his call to grab the man's attention could have got them into danger. Of course it could have! Amon wasn't thinking about it though at the time, he could have attracted the many wild beast of the mountains or caused a avalanche. The man introduced himself as Thace, a strange name indeed, but Amon had no place to talk as a name like his was super weird and far out there.

Amon looked at Thace still feeling uneasy about the mask. "My name is Amon, im sure you have heard of me. A lot of people call me A.I. because im a cyborg, a lot of other people call me the Armor Master. Not that its really important just figured I would see if you heard of me...." Amon would say with a very blank expression on his face as he would then go and shake Thace's hand. Thace told Amon that he had found tracks that the two could follow, although that plan wasn't ideal for two reasons. One, Thace said the tracks look like they belong to wolves and not the creature they were looking for. Two, the intense wind and snow would surely cover those tracks very soon thus making the trail become a dead lead. Amon had one idea but it wasn't honestly the smartest.

The idea was for Amon to use his armor to fly them up into the air and try to get a bird's eye view of the mountain side. Doing this would allow them to find the cave they searched for with speed, but again with the snow and wind flying too high wasn't the best idea. Amon figured he would pitch the idea anyway just to see if they could come to a compromise of some sort as to what they should do. Before he would pitch his idea he thought it best to try to settle his mind. "Hey so do you mind taking off that mask? I mean my dad always told me you can't trust a man f you cant be face to face and look eye to eye. It sounds silly I know but the mask kinda doesn't give you identity. And I can't trust a man with no identity..." Amon said while making a very embarrassed face and scratching the back of his head.
    Thace
    Thace

STR - Bandit
    SPD - Warrior
    END - Militia
    MYS - Fighter
    INT - Soldier

Post by Thace Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:20 pm

When Amon introduced himself Thace was confused by some of the certain words he said. Cyborg what the hell is a cyborg? he thought to himself, although Amon couldn’t see it because of his mask. Thace had a very puzzled look on his face. He was also caught off guard when Amon said he might have heard of him, like he was some kind of legend. Truth be told maybe Thace did hear his name come up every now and then when on his travels, but he never really paid it much mind.

“Well no I can’t say I have heard of you Amon, but it is a pleasure to meet you.” He said in response. Amon then asked him if he could remove his mask, Thace’s instant thought was an absolute no. But he remembered this isn’t one of his regular jobs, where his face being hidden is absolutely necessary. Plus the mask he had on wasn’t his normal one either, so perhaps no harm would be done in taking off his mask. But he still didn’t want to risk running into other members of his house.

He sighed and brang his hands to swipe off his hood. “I may come to regret this but.” He said as he took off his mask and revealed his face. The cold breeze hit his bronze colored skin, and he opened his eyes revealing his golden eyes but a slight smile did form. He had to admit it felt good to have the winds of Hyouden hit his face again, he felt at home and at peace. He took a deep breath in and let it out. “Better?” he asked Amon looking at him. But a few seconds later Thace’s gaze was no longer focused on Amon but behind him, and he let out another sigh. Perhaps it was Amon’s yell, or they were just unlucky. But far off making their way towards them was a group of snow trolls.

“Amon I am to assume you are new to Hyouden. Especially the mountains and the mountains of Hyouden always treats its new guests…kindly.” He said sarcastically gesturing behind him. Only to meet a group of six snow trolls each one about the size of a 6 foot man with ice clubs and weapons in hand. “I Hope you are well prepared for combat!” Thace shouted.
    Amon
    Amon

STR - Fighter
    SPD - Soldier
    END - Fighter
    MYS - Militia
    INT - Militia

Post by Amon Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:04 pm

Thace took off his man to reveal a man with golden eyes and bronze skin, Amon figured that he must have been a lady killer with a look like this. The man made a comment about the fact that he might regret it later, however Amon was totally lost at the idea of it all. Soon after the big reveal Thace would begin to speak “Amon I am to assume you are new to Hyouden. Especially the mountains and the mountains of Hyouden always treats its new guests…kindly.” Thace would then point to the area behind Amon. Amon would immediately turn to see the 6 snow trolls that were slowly approaching the duo. Amon figured that his shout from earlier was what brought them to them, however it was too late now no point in crying over spilled milk or so they say. “I Hope you are well prepared for combat!” Thace shouted.

Amon smiled as Thace said this, as Amon was always ready! The trolls would spot the two through the blizzard and begin to bang their chest and make troll sounds that were reminiscent of apes, angry apes at that. As they would make their approach Amon would hold his right hand to the sky and begin to chant. "Tyrant! Hear my call! Crush my enemies under your claws, and cover the world in darkness!" After the chant would be spoken a black demon would appear to emerge from the ground behind Amon. The demon would then turn into a black magic dust which would create a vortex around the young man. After about a second or two the dust would make a minor magical shockwave which would be strong enough to push the trolls back a few steps and stop their advance.

After the shockwave and the dust had dispersed Amon would be clad in his demon armor that was known as Tyrant. "Now we can do this the right way!" Amon would take flight now hovering about 10 feet in the air, as he would prepare his first attack. He would clap his hands together and then slowly take them apart from each other. The resulting gap would create a lance made out of darkness. As Amon hovered and held his lance he looked down at Thace and said "Well I hope you're ready because I am."
    Thace
    Thace

STR - Bandit
    SPD - Warrior
    END - Militia
    MYS - Fighter
    INT - Soldier

Post by Thace Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:55 pm

Thace used the sleeve of his coat to cover his face from the incoming snow now being flown everywhere from the vortex of magic, and shockwaves of power coming from Amon. *What a vibrant display of power* Thace thought, watching Amon take to the skies. His demonstration was quite impressive indeed, it almost got Thace thinking that he should make an impressive display for himself as well. But it simply wasn’t his style, and he never really put thought into it. "Well I hope you're ready because I am." Amon shouted from above. Thace smiled and responded with a thumbs up he hoped he could see.

“Arkana, remind me later to also make grand display of abilities using The Codex.” He said seemingly to himself, but in fact Thace was speaking to his most valuable equipment The Magni Regis Codex. “Thace … that seems absolutely useless and would be a complete waste of time.” A female voice replied to him that seemed to come from his hip. “But it would look so cool, why can’t we just agree on things?!” he said back with frustration. “Thace shut up! They are closing in on you, summon your blades!”  “No need for that Arkana.” Thace said as he jumped into the air in the nick of time, one of the ice trolls tried to strike him using a horizontal attack from its ice spear.

As Thace was in the air he positioned his body and placed his hands on the attacking ice trolls arm keeping his body in the air long enough to plant two hard feet on the ice trolls teeth. Not only was Thace very adept at combat, he was very  proficient at fighting ice trolls he grew up fighting these thoughtless creatures it was a near instinct to him. The ice troll he kicked in the face, fell on his back his spear made of shard hard ice no longer hand. Thace planted his feet, right on the trolls chest and took hold of his spear. Using the blunt side he smacked the troll right in the face with it, in attempt to knock him out. But he had to admit the bloody troll was tough, as he still tried to get up. Thace gave it another hard smack this time knocking him out completely.

While standing ontop of the knocked out troll, Thace looked over to see another two headed his way. “You could have been done by now, if you would have just summoned your swords. Or used Dakhkh Alttaqa.” Arkana said with a snare. “Yeah but where’s the fun in that.” He said swinging the ice spear over his shoulder, and walking over to the trolls with a grin on his face.
    Amon
    Amon

STR - Fighter
    SPD - Soldier
    END - Fighter
    MYS - Militia
    INT - Militia

Post by Amon Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:19 pm

Amon watched how face dispatched the trolls, and thought that the young boy showed a lot of skill. Thace would appear to show a lot of skill in the way he did so. Amon would go and fully generate his shadow lance, and aim it at 2 of the trolls. The lance would fly through the air and would hit the ground right beneath their feet and when it made contact it would expand into a large blast of darkness magic that would wipe out all of them that remained. "Sorry if I took the fun out of it but im a very busy man, dealing with such annoyances is a no no." Amon would say directing the speech to Thace.

Not that the trolls had been dispatched it was back to the matter at hand, the giant snow beast they had came searching for. Theres no doubt that if such a creature was out there that he heard all the noise caused by the battle. Amon was hoping he could use this to his advantage, maybe the noise would attract the creature. Sadly though it did exactly the opposite it just attracted more snow trolls. Another 10 trolls would come from the same direction as the first 6 all roaring and beating on their chest, while holding weapons in hand. *Shit!* Amon thought to himself as he seen the trolls. While in the air Amon could see where they had all came from, their base was a rather large cave on the other side of a nearby rock formation.

Amon would use his cybernetic eyes to do a visual scan on the cave, a scan that would reveal a rather large heat signature coming from inside. Amon would look towards Thace as he did the scan and say "I think I found the real threat, he is using these snow trolls as his underlings!" Just as he would finish his statement all that could be heard on the whole mountain side would be a loud roar coming from the cave.
    Thace
    Thace

STR - Bandit
    SPD - Warrior
    END - Militia
    MYS - Fighter
    INT - Soldier

Post by Thace Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:10 pm

Before Thace could continue his little warm up session, Amon decided to take out the trolls headed running towards Thace himself. Again he found himself covering his face to block the slow and wind from hitting his face. He started to notice Amon, had a pretty flashy way of fighting but a lot of the things he did ended with Thace having snow on his face. “Weellll then…” he said to himself with a annoyed tone. But what he didn’t get apparently from the first time, was the more noise he made the more trolls you will attract.

So it came to no surprise when more trolls even more then before started making their way here as well. In the Hyouden mountains, you had to learn to use silence as an ally. “Amon you have do things…a bit quieter! The more noise you make, the more trolls we will attract.” He said loud and clear enough for Amon to hear while in the air, he also held a finger right above his lips so he could get the signal. After Amon had said something about the trolls being underlings to the real threat. Which would make sense, but soon after he said that a loud roar would be heard throughout the mountain.

“Welp there goes the element of surprise for us.” Thace said flicking both his wrist outward in an instant two swords appeared in both hands. Wasting little to no time at all, Thace dashed full speed towards the ten trolls with a smirk on his face. He threw the sword in his left directly at one of the trolls, it pierced its chest. Suddenly Thace activated his ability built in with his blades, his body shot forward right to his sword nearly doubling his speed allowing him to close the distance between him and the trolls. Near instantly catching them completely off guard, using the momentary lapse Thace had four more swords appear instantly hovering around him. With quick and precise slices, and no wasted movements Thace had cut through just about eight of the ice trolls in mere seconds. He finished a sword in each hand, and his remaining four blades suspended in the air around him. He looked at the remaining two ice trolls who were now running away from the battle, but Thace couldn’t risk them going back to their cave. Immediately Thace had launched two of his hovering swords directly into the backs of the ice trolls putting them down. After his display Thace would again, put his finger over his lips towards Amon signaling him to be quiet, and then pointed towards the direction of the cave. Signaling it was time to move forward.
    Amon
    Amon

STR - Fighter
    SPD - Soldier
    END - Fighter
    MYS - Militia
    INT - Militia

Post by Amon Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:20 pm

Amon's style of fighting was similar to that of a battlemage. His armor and physical abilities made him good at close range fighting, yet his armor's spell casting made him good at mid to long range, but most of his spells made a bit of noise something Thace thought was a issue seeing as they needed the element of surprise, something that flew out the window when the creature they had came in search for let out a loud roar from inside its cave. The new trolls that came out were all handled by Thace and his fancy and skillful swordplay, something Amon had yet to see from a warrior on this planet. He was used to everyone using magic or abilities to counter magic. So him seeing someone that had abilities that revolved around swordplay was very refreshing.

After taking out all 10 of the trolls Thace pointed toward the cave signaling for them to advance. Amon would end his flight as he dropped down to the ground in front of Thace, so that he could lead seeing as he had the most protection due to his armor. Stepping one foot into the cave the duo were now in enemy territory, the lair of the beast. Amon wasn't afraid but he was very nervous and cautious, he wasn't from Hyouden so the terrain and the surroundings were all so new to him. He took a few more steps and he stepped on something, that something was a corpse of a traveler. Next to that corpse was another corpse followed by damn near 10 more. This creature had been busy and the fact that it killed so many people slightly scared Amon.

For about a half a second he froze in fear, thinking about how they could be next. That was until the spirit of Tyrant spoke to him. *Fear nothing Amon! If you had the might to kill me at my peak you can kill almost any man or beast!* Amon knew he was right and so he would turn to Thace and stop so that they can make a plan. "Ok so we need to make a plan before we go any further, because as you can see this monster is no joke." Amon would say as quietly as possible.
    Thace
    Thace

STR - Bandit
    SPD - Warrior
    END - Militia
    MYS - Fighter
    INT - Soldier

Post by Thace Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:14 pm

It wasn’t long after that they started to head into the cave, they wasted enough time. Thace happily let Amon lead, while he had never been in Hyouden before he did have armor on. If someone or something would attempt to jump or attack them he would be able to tank the damage better then Thace would. Or that’s what Thace would have him believe, but it didn’t really matter to him much. Plus Thace never mentioned it but with his eye ability nothing would really sneak up behind them or at their sides.
    As they ventured deeper into the cave, they started to see bodies and corpses at first it was only about one or two but the deeper they went the worse it got. It became sort of unsettling, Thace started to pick up on the fact that it was starting to get to Amon he noticed the guy started to become nervous. While Thace was unsettled he couldn’t quite say he was nervous, the mountains of Hyouden don’t allow nervousness while growing up. But the smell of this place did give him the faint idea, of puking.

"Ok so we need to make a plan before we go any further, because as you can see this monster is no joke."

Thace started to rub his chin, and paced a little. “Well were in the beasts terrain…this is his home. He has that advantage. Plus he knows were coming, so he is prepared for a form of attack. But what he doesn’t know is that there is two of us and that’s where our advantage is. With your armor and your attacks you obviously draw most of the attention to yourself. It may not be ideal or to your liking but you may need to lead the charge, and distract the beast while I sneak up on it from behind. But that’s when we find the damn blasted thing.” Thace said with his eyes focusing onto something he saw in the distance. But it wasn’t something in front of him, but behind him. One of the corpses, or what they believed to be a corpse was a man a soldier who was still alive.
    Amon
    Amon

STR - Fighter
    SPD - Soldier
    END - Fighter
    MYS - Militia
    INT - Militia

Post by Amon Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:38 pm

Amon listened closely to the plan Thace had laid down. The plan was risky but it was almost sure to work. Amon was more than strong enough in his armor to tank through a few punches or whatever the best would throw at them. A slight groan could be heard from behind the two. The noise made Amon swiftly turn to his rear to see one of the corpse was actually a man fighting for his life. "Help me..." the man tried to muster out with all of his remaining strength. Amon quickly walked over to the man and dropped to his knees. "Are you ok sir?" The man shook his head no and in response Amon used his fingers to check his vitals. They were very faint almost non existent and the visual scans came back bad too. The only thing that could be done now is for Amon to heal him or he would die.

Amon switched from his demon armor to his angel armor. The new armor being almost the exact opposite of the old one as the main color was white as opposed to black, and this armor was made from the flesh of an angel rather than that of a demon. Amon held out his armor clad hand and placed it on the man's chest as he would then begin to heal him. "Thace cover me while I heal him he might have some useful info on the beast. Info we cant get if he dies." Right after Amon said this yet another roar could be heard from deeper inside the cave.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:50 pm