Legends of Abraxas

Welcome to Abraxas, a world of mystery and legends. We urge you to join and start your character that would be your avatar upon this place. This is a new site and some changes may still be made, such as adding new locations in the world. Thank you for your patience and enjoy your time on Abraxas.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Legends of Abraxas

Welcome to Abraxas, a world of mystery and legends. We urge you to join and start your character that would be your avatar upon this place. This is a new site and some changes may still be made, such as adding new locations in the world. Thank you for your patience and enjoy your time on Abraxas.

Legends of Abraxas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Clock

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Black Clover RP
Its not like I like Imps or anything,  EmptyFri Nov 10, 2017 9:09 pm by Amon

» Alabastor Shade
Its not like I like Imps or anything,  EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 3:27 pm by San

» Explorers of Aestus - Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Its not like I like Imps or anything,  EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 5:31 pm by Amichu

» Just Lucky Enough [P : Manchou] [Nokill]
Its not like I like Imps or anything,  EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 1:06 pm by Zuri

» Onwards! [P: Gates]
Its not like I like Imps or anything,  EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 12:19 am by Ilia

» Bringing Back the Love (Elysant and Sevryn)
Its not like I like Imps or anything,  EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 11:24 pm by Elysant

» Zuri's Abilities
Its not like I like Imps or anything,  EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 9:58 pm by Takai

» Bye For Now
Its not like I like Imps or anything,  EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 7:54 pm by Amon

» Face Claims Thread
Its not like I like Imps or anything,  EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 5:41 pm by Takai

» Axium's Weapon
Its not like I like Imps or anything,  EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 5:00 pm by Axium Zikari

Who is online?

In total there are 39 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 39 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 541 on Sat May 08, 2021 3:41 pm

Administrators

Head Administrator Head Administrator

Moderators

Moderator Moderator

Word Length: 0

See more

Members61
Most Online541
Newest Member
https://abraxas.forumotion.com/u64

Its not like I like Imps or anything,

Izanagi
    Izanagi

Ryo : 407000

1st Element : Gravity
    2nd Element : N/A
    3rd Element : N/A
    4th Element : N/A
    Statistics : Metempsychosiian
    STR - Warrior
    SPD - Peasant
    END - Warrior
    MYS - Soldier
    INT - Solider

Its not like I like Imps or anything,  Empty Its not like I like Imps or anything,

Post by Izanagi Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:00 pm

Kalindor Forrest. Kali-endor? Ka-lin-door? Calin-dor? How did one even say that? Two months was clearly not enough time for Arthur to get the nomenclature of this realm down. From what he came to understand, all the inhabitants of this plane were from other planes, So who named it? The first ones who teleported here? Some sort of aboriginal people? Did the planet just name itself? Whoever or whatever did doesn't matter. All that did was that Abraxas was throwing off Arthur's destiny of throwing off his destiny. It was simple really: Die, rebirth, bittersweet life, destined tragedy, change outcome, good life, die. Simple. Well it was... after the first couple lifes.

Ignoring all of the other clearly overly convoluted intricacies of this job, Arthur had managed find the note that the "mysterious" culprit had left. Who left a card saying what their plans was? And that at the battle site of two random people? Was this normal here? Were all the jobs on this planet going to be long wild good chases? With a deep sigh, Arthur regretted not just taking the job to go chill with a mountain guru. Maybe that man would actually give some insight on how everything worked here? But if there was also a note at the guru's house God dam-

Movement on the road, shook Arthur out of his reverie. There was a man resting on the side of the road, It wasn't clear what he was doing actually. Without much a thought, Arthur called out "Evening, traveler. Could you point me towards... Cai-lin-dohr forest?" Arthur winced, he KNOWS he butchered that name.

Last edited by Izanagi on Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
    The Whistler
    The Whistler

Ryo : 303500

1st Element : Decay/Necromancy
    Statistics : Demi-God
    STR - Militia
    SPD - Fighter
    END - Legend
    MYS - Citizen
    INT - Citizen

Its not like I like Imps or anything,  Empty Re: Its not like I like Imps or anything,

Post by The Whistler Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:35 pm

The strange whistling of a very odd individual would be echoing through this strange land. The stench of death and blood filling the air like a gentle breeze would carry on the plane; it was easy to tell why as the man or some would think the boy would jump from tree branch to tree branch each time taking a new vicarious way of doing so. Whether swinging from under the branch using his right arm to carry his momentum forward or simply doing a cartwheel and using his hands to push him the great distance that would be needed to make the next mark. As he would do such it would seem monster battles would be happening all below him and he would watch in glimpses with ah, it was extraordinary he would have never seen these sights within the underworld it was almost always the same mundane activates unless perhaps it was a day of torture which he could admit drove him to a level excitement for one reason or another. Not truly for the simple fact of he liked violence but rather he knew the people he would have to inflict it upon actually deserved the faith they set themselves within.

However, something would have caught his attention it would have been that a battle of something much smaller and swift against what would seemingly be a massive beast, though most would have seen this as an instant victory for that of the beast Oda knew otherwise that surprises come in fascinating packages sometimes. Therefore he would have stopped himself using two of his knives and would pull himself up to sitting with his left leg crossed over his right as he has a slight smirk on his face awaiting the battle to continue. There was no sense of danger around him. Thus he would watch in anticipation as the fight would finally begin, the swift vermin that could be compared to that of a cat in size and weight would start swiftly moving around the beast as if to create an after image effect having quite a bit of success as it would gradually start to make progress. As it would do so the beast would start attempting to show a display of power and aggression as it would start stomping at the after images violently with no reason or understand as to what truly was going on it was quite a disappointment actually as Oda would let out a sigh it would seem nothing of interested would indeed be happening.

Thus he would pull his attention away from the matter and more focus on simply enjoying the sight at hand though some could find this place revolting and chaotic Oda found a sense of peace and happiness amongst the chaos. So as he would let his mind wander into thought as he would listen to the chaotic sounds below and the screeches of the beast within the distance a tune would begin playing within his head as he would start whistling along to himself.

However, the man would have felt there was nothing left for his attention here and wanted to leave thus he would have begun his trip back toward the road toward the entrance of the forest from which he entered. Though as he would do such a thing he would see someone approaching and jump down sitting down before he could be seen and it would seem it worked for as the man would have approached it would be clear that he had no intent of question the man's reason for being here.

"Evening, traveler. Could you point me towards... Cai-lin-dohr forest?"

He would have slightly looked up as he twirled his knife within his fingers thus he would answer the man's question and thrown into a question of his own.

" Yea if you keep going up the road you will head straight into it, however, if you don't know your way then why don't I accompany you?"

With his smile still upon his face he would await for the mans anwer and have high hopes this was the entertainment he was awaiting.
    Izanagi
    Izanagi

STR - Warrior
    SPD - Peasant
    END - Warrior
    MYS - Soldier
    INT - Solider

Its not like I like Imps or anything,  Empty Re: Its not like I like Imps or anything,

Post by Izanagi Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:42 pm

Yea if you keep going up the road you will head straight into it, however, if you don't know your way then why don't I accompany you?"

Arthur turned to see where the young man point and low and behold there loomed a giant over-bearing forest that seemed to creep out of nowhere. Despite it being a rather sunny day with only the occasional cloud granting shade, the tall canopy of the tree line only let the occasional beam of light though. Well fancy that.

"I don't know if its dangerous or not in there. You sure you want to tag along?" Arthur glanced over the youth's face, but couldn't tell what was going on in its visage. One moment passed into the next before he spoke up

""Yeah it wouldn't hurt would it? Plus I can take of myself in there."
    With a quick glance, the young man seemed a little on the scrawny side but there was no doubt, he had the demeanor of someone who had seen combat. And despite not having rippling muscles, the meat on the mans arms was lean. There was clearly truth to his words.

With a slight shrug and a wave of his hand, he motioned the other man to join him as he continued walking down the path he was on.  As they began their small journey together. And it only a couple minutes into the journey before he found hims mind wandering off again. Maybe a little on-the-road talk will help.
    "The names, Arthur, Got any good spirits?" Arguably not the best introduction, but what was the point of beating around bush? Might as well bond over a good drink.
    The young man held a slightly confused look and only seemed before he responded,
    ""Does it look like I am carrying anything?" Well to be fair, one could never know. Arthur had returned mentally by this part of the conversation. Well one could hope?

"But not today. Maybe after this, we can grab some?" That's the spirit! In his joy, Arthur pulled out his own wine skin. It was the size of three cow bladders, He took a deep drink, like a man without water in the desert. before offering the wine sack to his traveling companion. It was by this point the had already made it in side the forest. Despite the little direct sunlight , the forest was still very well lit. "Your name?" Arthur asked his companion.

The man took the offered wineskin and took a drink of his own.  When he finished he said. "I go by the whistler, but after this I will let you know my name." Sure why not. The only ones who go by oddly specific passive actions for nicknames were the crazy and the old. Both were fine. he got along just fine with those crowds.

And then the imps attacked.
    The Whistler
    The Whistler

STR - Militia
    SPD - Fighter
    END - Legend
    MYS - Citizen
    INT - Citizen

Post by The Whistler Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:43 pm

As the two strangers would continue to get to know another it would seem that they would have been tailed, it didn't seem they were all that powerful or great at tracking or following, but indeed it seemed they would have a plan.  Thus as they would continue their conversation and move onward, Oda would have slowly grown on edge. However, as he would have begun to grab for his knife, it would seem three demonic beings would have come hurtling down from the tree tops in a swift nature. One aimed at the left arm the stranger with the red hair known as Arthur, another aimed at the right arm of Oda, and one headed toward the middle just in case they would have tried pushing together back to back to slash their necks both in a swift motion.

Therefore, as he would hear the rustle of the trees, he would have moved out of sheer instinct moving his right shoulder two feet closer to the ground as he would have shifted his weight toward his right leg having already used tremendous force to carry himself ten feet out of the way. Thus he would have just barely avoided injury and would have found himself rolling on the ground and as he would do such would see three hours one after another miss him by mere inches.

"Ambush let the fun begin!"

He would have laughed at this site as it would seem another imp would have started jumping down from the tree that he would have landed under he had a grand smile on his face and he would have pulled out his most impressive weapon. His voice wouldn't echo after this point unless his partner needed his assistance. So within what seemed mere moments he would have had eight of his weapon four in each hand, and it actually would have begun the excitement of the day.

So as he would have pushed himself up toward the imp that was falling from the tree down toward his head. He would have pulled the knives more in a fan-type design to block any incoming arrows the imp may have shot his way as well as to use as a slashing weapon if need be keeping his left arm free just in case the other would have attempted to follow himself up the tree.

However, as he would do this, the imp would have shot the tree and swung himself onto the next tree pressing his feet firmly before shooting another arrow at Oda before falling toward the ground dropping his crossbow and pulling out two daggers awaiting his partner's movements to see what would need to transpire.  Thus as the other would have pushed off the ground toward Oda, it would have become clear that it was indeed smart imps, not the more traditional tricksters that usually were within these forest trees.

So as the arrow would come toward Oda he would lose all possible interest in dodging and instead would have held out his hand and caught it between his fingers allowing two of his knives to drop; they wouldn't have been shot without reason but more as to test the reaction of imp coming his way. It was all playing out nicely though when he heard his knives slice through wood but as he would look down the imp would have released the sheath that his blade would have been within it only chipped by his sword as he would have swung full Oda would have pushed his foot stopping him and aimed himself toward the ground. With this it would have placed him with eight in his hands plus his two in the ground as he would do so, it would have seemed the exchange was bland, but it showed that both sides would have some strategies to make if they wished to finish this bout quickly.
    Izanagi
    Izanagi

STR - Warrior
    SPD - Peasant
    END - Warrior
    MYS - Soldier
    INT - Solider

Post by Izanagi Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:06 am

As they proceeded deeper and deeper into forest, the the number of trees decreased but what remained more then made up for them with size. Some even rivaled the size of redwoods, with roots the size of trunk of normal trees. Animals who were abuzz from the nooks and crannies of the trees and vegetation they had made their homes.

The two men were enjoying their small banter as they made their way towards what seemed to be the heart. But it was beginning to be clear that the atmosphere was quickly changing, and not naturally. The animals began disperse, small, low hanging branches broke here and there, and the fragrance in the air suddenly had a dry, coppery, pungent odor mixed with smell of lush greenery. The man known as Whistler, despite his indecipherable face, had tensed up ever so slightly. Good, he was aware too. Maybe more so.

It only took a moment before what was left of the peace they had to burst into chaos. The animals in the forest had reached an absolute hush before Arthur heard the movement in the trees above them. The Whistler darted forward like an arrow. Two imps jumped down, one just slightly to Arthur's left in what seemed to be an attempt to cleave his arm off and another to where his companion had been standing only a few moments before.

His muscles that had been tensed in cautious preparation spurred into action like a spring pulled tautly.  Arthur took a half-step diagonally right and to the back, and turned while pivoting his pelvis to punch the imp with the full force of his right hand, launching the imp straight into a the trunk of a tree.

"Ambush let the fun begin!" The whistler said with more vigor then he had shown previously. Well at at least the young man had been honest about being able to take care of himself. Multiple [/i]TWANG[/i] sounds rang out as cross bows launched arrows, some at Whistler and three at Arthur. Dropping the arm that he had just punched with, Arthur traced the rune into the air, just barely finishing before arrows collided with where the rune was. All three arrows were parallel. A tri-fire crossbow? What kind of idiot would bother one? It took long enough load one bolt into a crossbow. Clearly the imps were no used to their prey surviving their ambush.

The arrows that came into contact with Arthur's rune, flew back towards the imp that shot them faster then the had come out of the crossbow. The arrow heads were still facing Arthur, so it was the shafts that hit the imp, but they slammed straight into the imps chest, knocking it straight into the air and back off of the branch it had been roosting on. The Imp landed on the higher part of its back and on its neck and with a terrible CRACK! its life was ended.

The stench of sulphur hit Arthur's nose like a train. He turned towards the imp he had launched about a minute ago and what he saw was the the badly bruised (Or hell, maybe his skin just looked like that normally? Arthur hadn't gotten a good look at the imp while he was falling on towards him) imp standing in from of a very imp-shaped depression. That's when Arthur saw where the smell was coming from. In the imp's hands was slowly growing in size blue ball of fire. Imp Fire. Well that's not good.

Arthur ran forward as fast as he could move his lumbering form would move, which was sadly, not that fast at all. Bending at the side, Arthur scooped up the blade that the imp had been trying to maim-and-or-kill him with before. The ball had grown to the size of a volleyball by the time Arthur had run it through the stomach with its own blade. Arthur had hoped that breaking the imp's concentration would stop the spell. He was wrong; Bollocks.

With a sulphurous explosion, Arthur was flown back, slamming into and carrying with him in his momentum, the Imp that had originally tried to jump onto Whistler. He had switched taking pot shots at him with his cross bow, though was a horrible shot. Probably explained why he was chosen to be a part of the jumping crew.

They landed on another tree trunk that had been to the right of the path they were originally on. Arthur reeled for a second. The blast had definitely winded him and had lightly charred his leather armor, but for the most part he was more less. Imp fire was, for the most part anyways, designed to be used as a nuisance. Thankfully, Imps don't have access to black hell-fire, like some of higher tiered demons or else that would have been much more destructive. But this was strange. Someone or something had roid-ed up these imps, taught them to use weapons, and showed them how to coordinate an ambush. There was more to this mysterious cupid after all.

As Arthur moved to get up, he heard a sharp CRUMPLE sound. Looking back at the hole in the tree he had made, there was the smashed body of the imp. And sticking out of its pocket was a sheet of yellow papyrus paper. What the hell? Arthur pulled out the sheet, and could make no sense of the symbols. Was this what they were looking for? God none of this made any sense.
    The Whistler
    The Whistler

STR - Militia
    SPD - Fighter
    END - Legend
    MYS - Citizen
    INT - Citizen

Post by The Whistler Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:48 pm

As the Whistler would look upon the battlefield, it would have seen his partner in crime for the moment showed promise and would allow Oda to show his real strength at least for a glimpse.  Thus he would have cracked his knuckles very swiftly as he would have thrown up the knives and then grabbed the two impaled within the ground and thrown them at the imp charging him with high speed. However, that would have been his downfall for as the two knives would have sunk into his flesh, a loud screech could be heard throughout the entire forest. One had hit his left arm which he was coming at Oda attempting to swing a club toward his right shoulder and the other into the imps head causing him to slide and crash at Oda's feet.

Honestly, it was quite pathetic how simple minded these imps were. Though he still had to deal with three more one of which coming from his left, another from above and the final one seemed to have ran off into the distance not actually worrying about the one that had fled he appears to have left no mark upon the man to warrant him taking his life he would have let the smile fade from his face and just be replaced with a crazed focused look.  As the knife would have fallen back toward his hand, it would have quickly replicated itself yet again causing his hands yet again to be full which the imps saw as a weakness speeding up their assault toward the man.

Are they truly this trivial? Nothing they did surprise the man it would seem his partner would have had the more intelligent or at least well-equipped individuals to deal with. Thus Oda would have waited until the last moment and used all his force to push him skyward quickly climbing ten meters into the air as the imps would have halted but not soon enough as they would have slammed into each other and bonked their heads rather hard causing them to be in a momentary daze. With this Oda would have ended the confrontation swiftly putting them out of their misery sending three knives downward at each of their heads causing a dark CRACKING noise upon impact. A slight chuckle would have escaped the man's lips as he would have landed gently on the ground as he would have kicked all three of the dead bodies with ease over into a pill and would have continued twirling his knife within his head back to its original state.

"So that was rather dull I thought they would have put up more of a challenge, to be honest, but seems you got all the fun ones this time around."

As he would let these words escape his mouth he would have began whistling one of his favorite tunes before he would have seen the paper his partner would have been holding as he approached him and would have slightly tilted his head to the  left side as he would point to it and raise an eyebrow speaking once more.

"So can you read whatever that is or does it only look like imp speak?"

Though he truly had no idea what demon speak would honestly look like he felt it would be some crazy language that would make no sense to those who had even a slight intelligence or unless they would have spent their lifetime attempting to understand the ways of an imp in which he felt neither of the two men present and breathing would have even thought of doing. So it would seem they had met yet another dead end, however. Hopefully, things would get interesting soon before Oda only bailed on this little adventure he tagged along with.
    Izanagi
    Izanagi

STR - Warrior
    SPD - Peasant
    END - Warrior
    MYS - Soldier
    INT - Solider

Post by Izanagi Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:27 pm

"So that was rather dull I thought they would have put up more of a challenge, to be honest, but seems you got all the fun ones this time around."

"So can you read whatever that is or does it only look like imp speak?"

With a slightly pained roll of his neck, it released a large cracking sound. Arthur looked down at the paper in front of him and saw the same gibberish he had seen moments before. The strokes were long and connected and didn't seem to follow any patterns. He turned the page around and around before he noticed that there was a second set of lines on the other side of the page. With the fold of the page and a little  straightening it became clear that page was some sort of map.

Despite being more or less deciphered, the map still was messy and poorly drawn. It was clear that there was something important near the center of the forest which was good since that coincided with the direction they were going. It took a moment before he could finally make out what the little chicken scratch on in the paper was saying.

"My ancient Impish is a little rusty, They seemed to be targetting some sort of "Gulu? Or maybe its some sort of Gala? They have terrible handwriting. Maybe the man I'm looking for is attending?" What sorta gala takes place in a forest? Must be an Abraxas thing. Or maybe just an imp thing?

The Whistler shrugged at Arther before saying,  "Well could be or it could be a goose hunt. Then again I like goose hunts let's go." before letting loose a good humored laugh. Arthur cracked a smile and the two men wandered deeper into the forest, continuing their banter till they reached what one could only assume was the heart of the forest.

The trees were close packed together and branches hung much lower, creating a second canopy underneath the treeline. It was clear that even the wild life avoided these parts, and no one has passed through here in a long time. They kept walking forward till the new-found companions found themselves face to face what looked like patches of wet, pitch black dirt. Quick sand. Arthur turned to speak with Whistler  and offer him a rune to make their path easier when purple and green flowers all around them burst open, blasting pollen at them. Oh shit.

Arthur turned to find a way out when he found himself with an unopened purple-green flower bulb. Before he could react, the bulb opened up and blasted him straight in the face.
    The Whistler
    The Whistler

STR - Militia
    SPD - Fighter
    END - Legend
    MYS - Citizen
    INT - Citizen

Post by The Whistler Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:33 pm

As Oda would have continued onward with the partner, it seemed everything was going to be yet another boring yet again. However, as he would have thought this, it would appear that it was time for yet another adventure to come underway. As he would have stopped to see the magnificent scenery, there would have been something odd yet beautiful about it the green and purple flowers that surrounded them, the close gapped tree line that no longer let any light within the forestry.

Thus as he would have started to take a deep breath and semi close his eyes, before he could finish the blossoms would have burst open spitting toward him and his partner yellow pollen that had a black hue to it only being able to see it because of how his eyes were he would have attempted to react in time. Swiftly he would have leaped upward. However, it wouldn't have been quick enough his eyes would have started dilating and his mind wondering. Then almost in an instant he would have attempted stabbing his knife within the tree before it dragged deep down within, and his hands would have slightly lost grip almost enough so that he would have fallen, however, he would have held on just barley but how? He would have though and only hung not truly being able to speak, and that is when it would have happened.

The colors would have seemingly begun blending, the sky shifting, and the ground waving. It was horrifying and exhilarating, Oda would have attempted to laugh, but no sounds would have escaped. Though it would have happened all so sudden that he wouldn't have realized that he had started hallucinating, was it real it seemed his mother would have been holding out her arms awaiting him, her voice so clear to him.

"Come down it is finally your time to join me wonderfully, I have finally come to claim you as I Should have all that time ago."

However, before his man could honestly answer he would have heard another voice much more powerful and a thousand times clearer it rang within his mind.

"ODA DON'T BE AN IDIOT THIS IS AN ILLUSION IN YOUR HEART YOU KNOW THIS ISN'T TRUE!"

His mind would have snapped, his eyes slowly regaining and his mind coming back sharper as his grip would have returned almost inches away from letting go and falling into a dark pit of quicksand. With this he would have looked at his partner apparently still within a illusion, thus he would look around looking for an other enemies or dangers rather and would have slightly released his knife from the tree sliding safely down to the ground looking for any type of sign. Though he could find nothing and would simply catch his breath his knives reach just in case something else would come to attack them.
    Izanagi
    Izanagi

STR - Warrior
    SPD - Peasant
    END - Warrior
    MYS - Soldier
    INT - Solider

Post by Izanagi Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:07 pm

Pollen plastered Arthur's face. It burned as it flew in through his nose and down his throat. He had enough of the stuff in him to put down a horse. At first it was only pain, but before he knew his ears began to roar and his mind became unfocused. Haze filled his vision and even standing up straight became difficult. Teetering and swaying, Arthur lurched forward. His head filled with the voices of thousands.

As the craze set onto Arthur, he tried to run, but his legs would not carrying him forward. He looked down and saw hundreds of people clasping to his feet, slowly reaching up his leg. He tried to pull his legs free, but their grip would not loosen. They called out to him, begged to him, blamed him. Thousands of friends, rivals, masters, lords, servants; the faces of many lives. All dead where he still remained.

They were up to his waist. Guilt and sorrow boiled over inside of Arthur, threatening him to swallow him whole. He needed to escape. Hell, he needed his wine-skin. In a panic, he traced his repulsion rune around himself, hoping to push them away but instead shot him out of their reach.

Arthur was breathing hard as he ascended away from the grasps of souls long departed. But his regret was not yet done with him. As he flew forward into the sky, more hands descended from what looked like the clouds. Some hands small and young light a child, others callused and old. Some male, some female. They held onto his arms and his legs, around his waist and along his neck, holding him up the air. They pulled and pulled almost tearing him apart, Arthur turned, trying to break free of his captors, and stopped.

It was the arms of the many families he had had. His parents, his lovers, his children. He stopped thrashing, tears welling in his eyes. They called out to him, begging him to join them. He didn't have the heart to tell them he didn't know how to. How their memories leaves his heart heavy. That it never got any easier. Arthur felt his heart break again. Like it had a thousand times before.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:25 pm