Legends of Abraxas

Welcome to Abraxas, a world of mystery and legends. We urge you to join and start your character that would be your avatar upon this place. This is a new site and some changes may still be made, such as adding new locations in the world. Thank you for your patience and enjoy your time on Abraxas.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Legends of Abraxas

Welcome to Abraxas, a world of mystery and legends. We urge you to join and start your character that would be your avatar upon this place. This is a new site and some changes may still be made, such as adding new locations in the world. Thank you for your patience and enjoy your time on Abraxas.

Legends of Abraxas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Clock

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Black Clover RP
Allistor's Spells [Grade Me :d] EmptyFri Nov 10, 2017 9:09 pm by Amon

» Alabastor Shade
Allistor's Spells [Grade Me :d] EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 3:27 pm by San

» Explorers of Aestus - Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Allistor's Spells [Grade Me :d] EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 5:31 pm by Amichu

» Just Lucky Enough [P : Manchou] [Nokill]
Allistor's Spells [Grade Me :d] EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 1:06 pm by Zuri

» Onwards! [P: Gates]
Allistor's Spells [Grade Me :d] EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 12:19 am by Ilia

» Bringing Back the Love (Elysant and Sevryn)
Allistor's Spells [Grade Me :d] EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 11:24 pm by Elysant

» Zuri's Abilities
Allistor's Spells [Grade Me :d] EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 9:58 pm by Takai

» Bye For Now
Allistor's Spells [Grade Me :d] EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 7:54 pm by Amon

» Face Claims Thread
Allistor's Spells [Grade Me :d] EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 5:41 pm by Takai

» Axium's Weapon
Allistor's Spells [Grade Me :d] EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 5:00 pm by Axium Zikari

Who is online?

In total there are 57 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 541 on Sat May 08, 2021 3:41 pm

Administrators

Head Administrator Head Administrator

Moderators

Moderator Moderator

Word Length: 0

See more

Members61
Most Online541
Newest Member
https://abraxas.forumotion.com/u64

Allistor's Spells [Grade Me :d]

Allistor Guardia
    Allistor Guardia

Ryo : 32000

1st Element : Arcane
    2nd Element : Light
    3rd Element : N/A
    4th Element : N/A
    Statistics : Arcana Soul
    STR - Peasant
    SPD - Militia
    END - Peasant
    MYS - Militia
    INT - Peasant

Allistor's Spells [Grade Me :d] Empty Allistor's Spells [Grade Me :d]

Post by Allistor Guardia Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:47 am

Name: Rune Tap
    Element: Arcane
    Ability: This spell allows the user to mark someone with a rune. The rune is revealed one turn after the mark. If the user chooses to mark themselves, they may utilize two runes at a time instead of just one, but applying the same rune would become for aesthetic. The effect would not be doubled.
    Limits: The user must make physical contact with a surface to leave a rune. The rune takes one turn to appear and become useable. This rune may remain passively for three turns, but if damaged, it is consumed and a new rune must be applied. The user may only cast this spell once per turn.
    Range: Touch
    Link to purchase: Starter

Name: Rune Magic - Uruz
    Element: Light
    Ability: Utilizing the element of light, the user activates a placed rune into Uruz. This is the rune of strength. The affected user has their strength buffed in a 3-1 ratio spellpower -> statbuffed, for example if the spellpower is 3, the stat is buffed one point.
    Limits: If the rune is damaged, it is deactivated. The rune activation is instant, but it lasts two turns and the cooldown of the spell itself is four turns.
    Range: The marked individual must be within 20 meters to activate the rune, but once activated it is irrelevant.

Name: Rune Magic - Algiz
    Ability: This rune is utilized to create a shield immediately around a person's body. It will last two turns, or until broken. (Whichever comes first.)
    Limits:The rune activation is instant, but it lasts two turns and the cooldown of the spell itself is four turns. The shield can be instantly broken by a caster with higher or equal spell power/strength. If they are even, the shield simply shatters and negates the attack as well, if there is damage difference, it is deferred, meaning the power becomes the difference between the attacker and allistor's spell power/ strength.
    Range:The marked individual must be within 20 meters to activate the rune, but once activated it is irrelevant.

Name: Rune magic - Laguz
    Ability: This ability allows the user to heal others. For minor wounds, it takes one turn of contact, for medium it takes three turns, and for heavy wounds it takes a total of five turns.
    Limits:If the rune is damaged, it is deactivated. The rune activation is instant, but it lasts according to wound and the cool down of the spell itself is double the time channeled, in example: if the user heals a major wound, five turns of direct contact with the injured is necessary, the cool down then becomes ten turns. The user must maintain physical contact to heal, though they can be mobile if necessary.
    Range: Touch

Name: Rune Magic - Ansuz
    Ability: The user becomes capable of communicating with the target telepathically.
    Limits:If the rune is damaged, it is deactivated. The rune activation is instant, but it lasts two turns and the cooldown of the spell itself is four turns.
    Range:The marked individual must be within 20 meters to activate the rune, but once activated it is irrelevant.

Name: Rune Magic - Dagaz
    Ability: This creates the rune Dagaz breakthrough. This is an offensive rune that fires a ball of light projectile at an enemy, that on impact deals blunt damage and pushes the opponent back. This ball is approximately one foot in diameter and how fast it can be is determined by the user's own magic power. The push back is 10 meters for a solid hit; however, even grazes can cause an individual to be knocked off balance due to the pushing power of the spell.
    Limits: The ball can't grow any larger. The spell itself, due to it's nature of being a quick offense than more of a powerful attack, caps out at 4 Spell Power, regardless of the user's spell power. The spell itself flys at five meters per second per point invested in magic power, I.E if the user's spell power was 10, then the spell would fly  at fifty meters per second.
    Range: The max range this spell can reach is determined by spell power at five meters per point.

Name: Rune Magic - Othala
    Ability: Marking another person with this rune allows for Allistor to take all the damage they would have should they not be marked.
    Limits:If the rune is damaged, it is deactivated. The rune activation is instant, but it lasts three turns and the cool down of the spell itself is six turns. The rune would dissipate should Allistor be knocked unconscious or die. In order to mark a person with this rune, Allistor must have met them and developed some sort of relationship with them. (I.E 1-2 social threads with the character is a necessity before he can mark them with this rune.) It can't be used on himself.

Name: Rune Magic - Raidho
    Ability: Marking someone with this rune allows Allistor to immediately close distance as long as the person is within a twenty meter range.
    Limits: This rune can be removed via damage to the symbol itself. It is consumed upon use. The cooldown for this rune, even though the cast is instant is four turns.
    Range:The marked individual must be within 20 meters to activate the rune.

Last edited by Allistor Guardia on Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:20 am; edited 2 times in total
    Roland Gates
    Roland Gates

Ryo : 1588500

1st Element : Summoning
    2nd Element : Multi-Summon
    Statistics : Human
    STR - Militia
    SPD - Fighter
    END - Militia
    MYS - Legend
    INT - Bandit

Allistor's Spells [Grade Me :d] Empty Re: Allistor's Spells [Grade Me :d]

Post by Roland Gates Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:05 pm

Hi there! I'm Gates and i'll be your grader today~

Honestly, it looks good. There's this one tiny thing that's bothering me though.

The spell in question:
    I fail to understand why the potency of this spell somehow relies on your speed when it's a projectile. Unless you can justify this with proper reason, i'm asking to to adapt it as to have it rely on the Mystic stat instead.
    Allistor Guardia
    Allistor Guardia

STR - Peasant
    SPD - Militia
    END - Peasant
    MYS - Militia
    INT - Peasant

Post by Allistor Guardia Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:42 pm

The spell speed is determined by the user's speed, the potency itself is capped at 4. If this is unacceptable, I can adjust. I just understand spell power as exactly that, versus the size of the spell the speed of the spell etc. o.o; Sorry for any confusion.
    Roland Gates
    Roland Gates

Ryo : 1588500

1st Element : Summoning
    2nd Element : Multi-Summon
    Statistics : Human
    STR - Militia
    SPD - Fighter
    END - Militia
    MYS - Legend
    INT - Bandit

Post by Roland Gates Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:33 am

No need to apologize, I believe I was unclear in my last post. I meant the speed of it. It's just that I don't see how your physical speed would affect the speed of a ranged spell. That's it, i'd just prefer if you had the speed of said spell scale with the Mystic stat indeed.

Change that and you're approved~
    Allistor Guardia
    Allistor Guardia

STR - Peasant
    SPD - Militia
    END - Peasant