Legends of Abraxas

Welcome to Abraxas, a world of mystery and legends. We urge you to join and start your character that would be your avatar upon this place. This is a new site and some changes may still be made, such as adding new locations in the world. Thank you for your patience and enjoy your time on Abraxas.

Site Clock

Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» The Hunger Games Trilogy: Panem Forever
Mon May 15, 2017 8:33 pm by Guest

» their world-new canine rpg
Sun May 07, 2017 5:31 pm by Guest

» Shinobi Generations
Mon May 01, 2017 6:06 am by Guest

» A NEVER ENDING STORY
Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:44 pm by Guest

» Cloud Wanderers | An Alternate Universe RP
Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:41 am by Guest

» Twilight Moments
Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:41 am by Guest

» BOMBARDA MAXIMA - personified trischool potterverse [JCINK]
Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:44 pm by Guest

» | Incandescence | 3+ years! [jcink premium]
Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:36 am by Guest

» Naruto: Fallen Blades
Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:01 pm by Guest

» Mystic Mayhem
Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:24 pm by Guest

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None


[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 50 on Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:16 pm





Administrators


Head Administrator Head Administrator

Moderators

Moderator Moderator

Word Length: 0

See more

Members61
Most Online50
Newest Member

    Onwards! [P: Gates]

    Share
    avatar
    Ilia

    Posts : 39
    Ryo : 80500

    1st Element : Ice
    2nd Element : N/A
    3rd Element : N/A
    4th Element : N/A
    Statistics : Dragonkin
    STR - Fighter
    SPD - Legend
    END - Citizen
    MYS - Citizen
    INT - Soldier

    Onwards! [P: Gates]

    Post by Ilia on Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:20 pm

    Huffing and puffing, the dragon was already out of breath when she entered the wooded area from Xion. It had been a major hassle to fly all the way to Akiraka on a hunch, then to Sanrin on a note, but she was not going to sit down and wait for everyone to murder each other. She'd seen some of the damages already being inflicted in Ithicia, and she was gonna put a stop to it, no matter what. Her heart was racing as she felt her animal instincts kick in, her heart throbbing in anticipation. "Let's do it!" She murmured to herself, taking off her gloves and revealing the scars along her forearms. Stopping, she glanced backwards towards the friend she had in tow. "Gates, come on! We have no time to spare!" She called backwards. Yes, it wasn't very fair to compare the speed to a dragon to an average human, but she wasn't really in the best headspace at the moment.


    Last edited by Ilia on Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total


    _______________________________________________

    avatar
    Roland Gates

    Posts : 36
    Ryo : 1588500

    1st Element : Summoning
    2nd Element : Multi-Summon
    3rd Element : N/A
    4th Element : N/A
    Statistics : Human
    STR - Militia
    SPD - Fighter
    END - Militia
    MYS - Legend
    INT - Bandit

    Re: Onwards! [P: Gates]

    Post by Roland Gates on Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:35 pm

    I know, I know! As much as Roland was falling behind, he could tell he was in far better condition than the young dragon girl. Then again it wasn't fair to compare the stamina of a trained soldier to that of a frail young girl, regardless of her species. Still, Roland couldn't afford to let up in the slightest given how there was practically war on the streets wherever you look these days, Ryuujin included. Truth be told, he considered himself lucky to have runned into Ilia the way he had. Hearsay alone had led him this far, and seeing someone like Ilia following the very same trail was nothing short of a relief, meaning there had to be SOMETHING to it. Even so, they'd have to press just a bit further to make sure. "Stay close in case I sense anything!" Roland figured his ability to sense and locate magical energies would serve just fine in locating whatever being had allegedly made a habit out of ambushing travellers, and appearently held a clue to whatever plagued the people of Abraxas.
    avatar
    Ilia

    Posts : 39
    Ryo : 80500

    1st Element : Ice
    2nd Element : N/A
    3rd Element : N/A
    4th Element : N/A
    Statistics : Dragonkin
    STR - Fighter
    SPD - Legend
    END - Citizen
    MYS - Citizen
    INT - Soldier

    Re: Onwards! [P: Gates]

    Post by Ilia on Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:12 pm

    "Stay close in case I sense anything!" She heard from behind her, and she made a conscious effort to slow down to keep pace with him. He looked just as out of breath as she, and that made her smile, if only somewhat. It was nice to see another on the same track as her, it made her feel less crazy. She appreciated the companionship. "Sorry, sorry, you're right." She murmured, feeling her heart rate slow as she stopped running at top speed. She felt herself slowly relax, getting into the zone of the forest, when a sudden blow came at her side.

    She fell to the ground with a cry, looking towards her assailant. Short and green, Ilia was familiar with these creatures... in theory. Goblins. "Gates, watch it! Imps!" She shouted, kicking the one near her away. Scanning the environment, she counted seven total as they revealed themselves from the shrubbery, forming a circle around the two. Ilia knew that Gates as a summoner and needed space to summon, so she darted into the air, transforming into her hybrid form, the layered pink plummage revealing itself alongside the large, purple claws. She landed next to him, her sword in her left hand, which was untransformed."Let's do this quickly!" She exclaimed, before turning towards one of the imps and unleashed a powerful breath attack. The goblin fell to the side, his arm frozen.


    _______________________________________________

    avatar
    Roland Gates

    Posts : 36
    Ryo : 1588500

    1st Element : Summoning
    2nd Element : Multi-Summon
    3rd Element : N/A
    4th Element : N/A
    Statistics : Human
    STR - Militia
    SPD - Fighter
    END - Militia
    MYS - Legend
    INT - Bandit

    Re: Onwards! [P: Gates]

    Post by Roland Gates on Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:31 am

    "Gates, watch it! Imps!" Before Roland knew it, they'd been surrounded by the tiny creatures. And even now, Roland couldn't seem to sense them. Ilia had been quick about it, already donning her dragon-hybrid form and her sword as she froze the arms of an imp. "Let's do this quickly!" The little devils creeped ever so closer to the pair, giggling incessantly, making for the most aggravating noise. That's about when it hit him why he couldn't sense them, they were so pathetically weak there was barely anything for him to detect. And it would seem it worked both ways, most of the imps eyeing him rather than Ilia now that they'd seen her hybrid-form. The creatures couldn't tell just how powerful he was and assumed he was the weak link from looks alone.

    He gave them no chance to react as he meant to prove the sorry creatures wrong. He summoned 4 cards into his left hand, the sudden flash of light from his summoning of said cards making the approaching imps recoil just slightly. Making the most of the moment, he proceeded to pick out and throw each of the 4 cards in quick succession, the cards splitting the skulls of the unfortunate imps one by one. They were too much in shock to slip away from the moment the first card befell the first imp. Before the poor dimwits had even managed to register what was happening to them, there were only 3 of them left standing. Having picked his side clean, Roland looked over his shoulder to check up on Ilia. "Quick enough for you?"
    avatar
    Ilia

    Posts : 39
    Ryo : 80500

    1st Element : Ice
    2nd Element : N/A
    3rd Element : N/A
    4th Element : N/A
    Statistics : Dragonkin
    STR - Fighter
    SPD - Legend
    END - Citizen
    MYS - Citizen
    INT - Soldier

    Re: Onwards! [P: Gates]

    Post by Ilia on Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:31 am

    "Quick enough for you?" She heard him call, and looking back, she saw the bodies of four imps lying limp around him. "I guess they made a pretty big mistake." She held back a laugh, trying to focus her efforts on the imps that neared her. One approached her and swung it's club, which allowed her to parry the blow easily. This sent the imp flying backwards, thanks to the arcane energy swirling from her sword. A second came at her from the right, swinging its club into her ribs. Still, she was more durable than expected, and she slashed her claw at his face, ripping off the long, pointed nose that hung off it. With a kick, she dislodged the dead imp from her face just as it's frozen friend attempted a run at her, causing the two of them to collide and fall, leaving the live, half-frozen imp trapped under the body of its ally. The third and final imp came back, swinging wildly. She knew her sword wasn't yet ready for another parry arcane-wise, so she'd have to rely on pure skill to counter this blow. With a clank of steel vs. wood, Ilia caught the club and deflected it away from her, causing the imp to stumble towards her. She shifted sideways, catching it off-guard, and stabbed her steel into its side, causing a strange, black ichor to leak out. She used another kick to knock it off the blade, sending it bleeding onto the ground. With the threats apparently neutralized, Ilia reverted to her human form and began inspecting the bodies.

    On the partially frozen, still-struggling-to-escape imp, she found a strange note, written in several incomprehensible letters. The imp began screeching at her in some foul-mouthed tongue, but she paid him no mind. She struggled and struggled to understand the letter, but none of the symbols made sense to her. She offered it to Gates with a shrug. "Can you read this?" She asked, hoping he would understand it better than she.


    _______________________________________________

    avatar
    Roland Gates

    Posts : 36
    Ryo : 1588500

    1st Element : Summoning
    2nd Element : Multi-Summon
    3rd Element : N/A
    4th Element : N/A
    Statistics : Human
    STR - Militia
    SPD - Fighter
    END - Militia
    MYS - Legend
    INT - Bandit

    Re: Onwards! [P: Gates]

    Post by Roland Gates on Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:09 am

    Knowing fully well that Ilia could handle herself, he assumed he wouldn't need to assist her in the slightest, especially so given how weak the opposition was. By the time Ilia had done her fair share of imp slaying, he'd already proceeded to search the bodies of the imps he had slain himself. He came out 47 chickenbones richer than he had a minute before. It would seem Ilia had more luck on her end as she approached him with a rough to the touch piece of parchment. "Can you read this?" Roland took it off her hand for a minute to take a closer look at it, it didn't help. The presumed letters looked like the result of someone giving a crayon to a bird. "...Are we're sure this is a language?" Jokes aside, Roland didn't see any hope of either him or Ilia deciphering... whatever this was. "I suppose we'll have to ask around..."
    avatar
    Ilia

    Posts : 39
    Ryo : 80500

    1st Element : Ice
    2nd Element : N/A
    3rd Element : N/A
    4th Element : N/A
    Statistics : Dragonkin
    STR - Fighter
    SPD - Legend
    END - Citizen
    MYS - Citizen
    INT - Soldier

    Re: Onwards! [P: Gates]

    Post by Ilia on Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:50 pm

    Having deciphered the note and found the map hidden in a tree trunk, Ilia was leading the way once more, following the frankly vague map towards their destination: a hermit, intrinsically connected to the woods and able to point them in the right direction of the "cupid". She scratched her head as she walked, before turning to Gates with a frustrated sigh. "This stupid map is not detailed at all"! She growled in frustration, letting out a huff of anger that formed itself into a burst of mist from her nostrils. "I mean, what does this mean?" She asked, pointing towards a detail on the map, a green squiggly line. "This looks like it was made by a child." She continued to rant, scanning the barren map for any details. It simply seemed to tell them to find a gnarled tree... somewhere. "Or look, what is this?" She asked, pointing towards a small yellow blotch on the parchment. "Is this supposed to mean something, or did someone spill something on this?"


    _______________________________________________

    avatar
    Roland Gates

    Posts : 36
    Ryo : 1588500

    1st Element : Summoning
    2nd Element : Multi-Summon
    3rd Element : N/A
    4th Element : N/A
    Statistics : Human
    STR - Militia
    SPD - Fighter
    END - Militia
    MYS - Legend
    INT - Bandit

    Re: Onwards! [P: Gates]

    Post by Roland Gates on Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:13 pm

    Roland was stuck following in the Dragon girl's footsteps once more, that only being natural given how much faster she was than him. He was glad they'd managed as much as a map for their trouble, and although crudely drawn, it was better than that note they'd found. "This stupid map is not detailed at all"! From what little glance Roland had stolen from said map, he was inclined to agree. "I mean, what does this mean?" Roland looked at the squiggly green line, thinking it resembled something he'd seen on an actual map once. "I suppose it could be some manner of bog" He wasn't sure if she'd heard him or just decided to ignore him as  she pulled the map away and went on.  "This looks like it was made by a child." Considering what manner of creatures had drawn it, Roland couldn't help but wonder what she'd expected. "To be fair, they didn't seem like the brightest bunch" Yet again, Roland couldn't tell if she'd heard him or not as she proceeded to point out something on the map. "Or look, what is this?" Roland looked over her shoulder to lay eyes on a yellow stain. "Is this supposed to mean something, or did someone spill something on this?" Roland could only really think of one thing you might spill of such colour. "I suppose it could be a squirt of must-aaaaaaaaarrdd!!"

    Roland had suddenly been grabbed by the ankle and pulled straight off his feet, back to the ground as his assailant pulled him through the grass and roots alike. He managed to raise his upper body much like you would perform a sit-up, catching a glimpse of the assailant. While he didn't have time to be shocked about it, there was indeed a thick vine grabbing on to his leg. Without any further thought, he summoned a single card with all haste and reached for his own leg, given how his cards would cut through just about anything but himself, there was no risk of him coming to harm in the process of him cutting the vine from his leg. With a sore back, he rised to his feet and looked at the vine that had gone limp just in front of him, the vine itself extending from some bushes a few hundred feet away. "Okay, not going there" He looked the way he'd come from in hopes of Ilia being within sight at the very least
    avatar
    Ilia

    Posts : 39
    Ryo : 80500

    1st Element : Ice
    2nd Element : N/A
    3rd Element : N/A
    4th Element : N/A
    Statistics : Dragonkin
    STR - Fighter
    SPD - Legend
    END - Citizen
    MYS - Citizen
    INT - Soldier

    Re: Onwards! [P: Gates]

    Post by Ilia on Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:32 am

    Ilia was so focused on the map and her ranting, she was barely listening to her friend's calm and collected responses. "I suppose it could be a squirt of must-aaaaaaaaarrdd!!" It was only when his voice rose high into a shout that she looked up from the map, only to find him missing from the spot he stood before. "Gates?" She called, looking around the immediate vicinity for him, but finding nothing. "Gates!" She shouted, having a minor freak-out at her disappearing friend. "Where did you go...?" She asked quietly, wandering in a random direction to see if he went that way. She walked for a few moments, before stopping with a sigh.

    "Seriously, what happened? Did he run off without me? Gates doesn't seem like the type to just run off... But what else could have happened? It's not like-" Suddenly, she noticed her hand, previously holding the map, now sinking into the ground. In fact, her whole body was sinking into the ground! She was already waist-deep in what seemed like some sort of quicksand pit, having gotten lost in thoughts while she slowly sank. "Shit!" She shouted, trying to think of a plan as she slowly sank. The idea hit her in an instant. She breathed her ice magic on the sand, solidifying a bridge structure, and summoned her wings before gripping onto the edge of the ice bridge. With the combined strength of her arms and wings, she lifted herself out of the pit and crossed the bridge cautiously. "Stupid forest." She grumbled as she began walking woozily back to where she had last seen Gates.


    _______________________________________________

    avatar
    Roland Gates

    Posts : 36
    Ryo : 1588500

    1st Element : Summoning
    2nd Element : Multi-Summon
    3rd Element : N/A
    4th Element : N/A
    Statistics : Human
    STR - Militia
    SPD - Fighter
    END - Militia
    MYS - Legend
    INT - Bandit

    Re: Onwards! [P: Gates]

    Post by Roland Gates on Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:25 pm

    The vine must've pulled him quite a ways considering that he couldn't even sense Ilia from where he was standing. He figured that if he followed the trail he'd left on the ground, he'd be able to regroup with Ilia quickly enough. He dusted some dirt off his clothes, there being several stains of purple smeared into the fabric. These stains were the result of the pollen of a certain flower rubbing off on him as he'd been pulled through a ton of them in the process of him being pulled as far as he had. Now that would've been fine if not for the fact that the pollen of this particular flower doubled up as a powerful hallucinogenic. He'd breathed in more than enough pollen on his way over here, and it was just about ready to kick in. Which is exactly why the following happened: He was just about to trail back to Arya as he heard a very familiar cry and turned in shock as he laid eyes on a familiar shape.

    What he saw:


    There, staring straight at him was his fuzzy little companion, one of his very best friends, and someone Roland believed gone."Ruby?!" He rushed straight over to greet what he believed to be his dear little friend, only for the illusion to slip away just before Roland could get a hold of it. "...What's wrong Ruby? It's me!" The illusion responded by taunting him as it strolled away like it couldn't care less for what Roland had to say. Roland was practically on the verge of tears as he chased after his little friend for what felt like hours before the illusory Esper slipped into the half open door of a suspicious little hut standing in the middle of a glade. Roland proceeded to barge right in in pursuit of the tiny creature and scared the hut's resident half to death. "RUBY! This isn't funny...!!" "Gyyyaaaahhh!" The two managed to startle each other just fine as.

    The hut's resident seemed human enough. Dressed in simple robes, quite the tall character and dark weatherbitten skin. Roland realised just about then that this was the hermit they'd sought, still he had another question he needed resolved. "Excuse me! Did you see-..." Without even listening, the hermit motioned Roland to a chair. "Now now boy, I can recognize the smell of that pesky flower anywhere. You just sit down and let me flush it out for you!" Before long, the Hermit had brewed him some special herbal tea to supress the effect the pollen had on Roland's senses. "Now drink this and don't you DARE get out of that chair until you're back to your senses!" As much as Roland wanted to storm out and find Ilia, he was inclined to agree with the Hermit considering that he might just get himself lost in his current state. So he just sipped his tea, hoping that Ilia would find her way here. She did have the map last he'd seen her after all.


    Last edited by Roland Gates on Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:40 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Ilia

    Posts : 39
    Ryo : 80500

    1st Element : Ice
    2nd Element : N/A
    3rd Element : N/A
    4th Element : N/A
    Statistics : Dragonkin
    STR - Fighter
    SPD - Legend
    END - Citizen
    MYS - Citizen
    INT - Soldier

    Re: Onwards! [P: Gates]

    Post by Ilia on Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:18 am

    Ilia returned back to the spot where she last saw Gates, and waited patiently for a good few minutes. Well, "patiently" meaning angry and frustrated. She was nearly fed up with the whole thing when she saw a ghost of a figure past into the corner of her eye. She whirled around, spotting a strange young woman walking through the trees. Her skin was pale from the lack of sunlight, her hair dark like a moonless night. "Hey!" Ilia called towards the figure, moving in her direction eagerly. The woman turned around at the shout, and Ilia was stunned by the realization of who this woman was; The pale green eyes, same as Ilia's were almost too much for the dragonkin, as she reeled over in shock. "M...Mother?" Her voice was quiet and wispy, like she were a child once more.

    "Mom!" Ilia shouted, running towards the fleeting figure of a ghost in her past, but was surprised as she disappeared into the trees once more. Ilia took off in a run, barely paying attention to where she was going. Every few seconds, she would catch a glimpse of her, and it simply drove her to push harder, faster. After bit of this, she heard a howl, and glanced behind her to see two wolves, larger than she had ever seen, rushing towards her. They were unnatural, their heads twisted in different directions and their eyes red and bloodshot. Ilia entered a small clearing with a little cottage in the centre. Glancing around, she didn't see any sign of her mother, and rushed towards the door. Almost immediately as she approached, it opened, revealing a thin, dark-haired man who towered over the relatively short girl. "Ah yes, I assumed you would be showing up soon, come in, come in." As the man spoke to her, he stepped to the side and ushered her to the inside. Convinced her mom was inside, as well as the wolves closely approaching, she rushed inside without a second thought.

    After receiving her tea and meeting up with Gates, Ilia felt in better spirits and in better mind than previously. In fact, with a look to Roland for confirmation, she coughed slightly to get the hermit's attention. "Excuse me, sir?" She began, closing her eyes as the tea continued to wash over her. "We're looking for information on a particularly tricky monster, and we heard you could provide us with some information." With this, she stood up, placing her cup on a coaster beside her. "Its name is Cupid."


    _______________________________________________

    avatar
    Roland Gates

    Posts : 36
    Ryo : 1588500

    1st Element : Summoning
    2nd Element : Multi-Summon
    3rd Element : N/A
    4th Element : N/A
    Statistics : Human
    STR - Militia
    SPD - Fighter
    END - Militia
    MYS - Legend
    INT - Bandit

    Re: Onwards! [P: Gates]

    Post by Roland Gates on Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:55 am

    After a few good minutes of flushing the hallucogenic out of their bodies, the hermit was happy to share the location of the most elusive Cupid with the pair. As it would turn out, that meant they'd have to walk another 7 miles into the forest. The trek there was mostly uneventful, yet every step brought them ever so closer to the Cupids hiding place.

    Following the directions of the hermit they eventually came upon what could only be described as a simple staircase. A staircase in solid stone leading straight underground. From what Roland could tell from peering down the dark entrance, there seemed to be some manner of light source at the very bottom of said staircase. Just the kind of ghastly abyss no sane person would even consider entering, whether they knew what lurked down there or not. Now seeing as the hermit had obviously been telling the truth about said entrance to these underground ruins, it stood to reason that this "Guardian" he'd mentioned was just as real. The very nature of said guardian as described by the hermit painted just about the worst picture there was, and Roland suspected the same goes for anyone that encounters it.

    Still, they'd gotten this far and it just stood to reason that they'd see it through. "What's that saying...? In for an inc, in for a mile?" His gaze turned to Ilia, hoping she shared his sentiments on the matter.
    avatar
    Ilia

    Posts : 39
    Ryo : 80500

    1st Element : Ice
    2nd Element : N/A
    3rd Element : N/A
    4th Element : N/A
    Statistics : Dragonkin
    STR - Fighter
    SPD - Legend
    END - Citizen
    MYS - Citizen
    INT - Soldier

    Re: Onwards! [P: Gates]

    Post by Ilia on Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:05 am

    "What's that saying...? In for an inc, in for a mile?" She heard her companion ask her as they stood poised over the precipice of what appeared to be an incredibly spooky cavern. She nodded in response, taking a slow, deep breath as she took a step onto the stairs. "You're right." She admitted lamely, feeling oddly nervous despite her previous sense of adrenaline. "No point in letting up now." She nodded, before continuing down the staircase. She walked forward, heart racing, until she reached the bottom, where a small torch was lit. Ilia pulled it from its sconce, not bothering to question why it was lit or who lit it. The hallway at the bottom of the stairs was short, leading into a small entrance hall. This entrance hall split into three paths, one left and one right, as well as one straight down the centre. "Gates!" She called backwards towards her friend, whether he was right behind her or still at the top of the stairs. "The hermit didn't mention anything about branching hallways..." She murmured to herself and potentially Gates. "I wonder where Cupid is hiding... not to mention that guardian."


    _______________________________________________

    avatar
    Roland Gates

    Posts : 36
    Ryo : 1588500

    1st Element : Summoning
    2nd Element : Multi-Summon
    3rd Element : N/A
    4th Element : N/A
    Statistics : Human
    STR - Militia
    SPD - Fighter
    END - Militia
    MYS - Legend
    INT - Bandit

    Re: Onwards! [P: Gates]

    Post by Roland Gates on Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:25 pm

    As much as Roland didn't like the sight of this in the slightest, he wouldn't let Ilia walk down those stairs alone if he could help it. He followed her down the stairs, never too far behind her but somewhat struggling with keeping up with her inhuman speed."Gates!" Ilia had reached the bottom just a few steps ahead of him as she'd called out to him. When he'd finally made it to the bottom, he saw how there was 3 paths for them to choose from. "The hermit didn't mention anything about branching hallways..." Roland could already tell what this was for, and he didn't like it in the slightest. "I wonder where Cupid is hiding... not to mention that guardian." Precisely, the guardian. Assuming the creature really could take on the form of anyones worst nightmare, it stands to reason that these hallways are made to split parties of 2 or more. After all, the most naural solution to multiple passageways would be for them to split up to over more ground. And seeing as the creature was most likely to cripple just about anyone from sheer fright, it stands to reason that it prefers lone prey. In other words, this was most likely a trap to make sure the both of them would end up isolated from one another. "It's too dangerous to split up assuming it can pick us off with fear alone" With that said, Roland stepped past Ilia and into the middle corridor. "What's important now is that we stick together" And so he boldly ventured inside the dark reaches of the dungeon, hoping Ilia would follow. Heck, he wouldn't mind if she ran ahead of him again as long as she was there.
    avatar
    Ilia

    Posts : 39
    Ryo : 80500

    1st Element : Ice
    2nd Element : N/A
    3rd Element : N/A
    4th Element : N/A
    Statistics : Dragonkin
    STR - Fighter
    SPD - Legend
    END - Citizen
    MYS - Citizen
    INT - Soldier

    Re: Onwards! [P: Gates]

    Post by Ilia on Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:19 am

    "It's too dangerous to split up assuming it can pick us off with fear alone. What's important now is that we stick together." He told her, walking in front of her as she continued to take deep, slow breaths, trying to remain calm. Despite her earlier bravado, she was beginning to feel cramped and stuck in the dark, underground ruins. It was unnatural for a dragon to be so far under the earth, as opposed to the free skies. Due to these anxieties, she followed Gates without question into the middle door, desperate to avoid splitting up. "You think it's in here?" She asked quietly as they entered the dark, eerie hallway, lit solely by the dim light of her torch. It was a slow walk, but Ilia was trying her best to avoid panicking and alerting any guardian-type creatures. At the end of the hallway, a large, steel door awaited them, sealed with a large wooden block. "It's like you said, right? Something something mile?" She murmured, before pushing the block up and out of it's holster, flashing her partner a confident, if fake, smile. Then, she pushed the door open.

    Inside was a large, cylindrical room, and in the centre of the room was a large, unmoving shape. The sides of the room were layered with what appeared to be platforms of some sort, each at a different elevation in a different location. Casting her light towards the shape in the centre, she squinted... only to reel backwards in shock. It appeared to be an ice dragon, much like those of Ilia's tribe, but... different. Its scales were tainted black, its eyes were dark and bloodshot, and its skin appeared to be dripping off its body. As she recognized it, its head tilted at an extremely odd and unsettling angle, before letting go of a horrifying shriek. Ilia was powerless to do anything, and simply stood there, mouth agape and muscles locked in horror.


    _______________________________________________


    Sponsored content

    Re: Onwards! [P: Gates]

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:53 pm