Legends of Abraxas

Welcome to Abraxas, a world of mystery and legends. We urge you to join and start your character that would be your avatar upon this place. This is a new site and some changes may still be made, such as adding new locations in the world. Thank you for your patience and enjoy your time on Abraxas.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Legends of Abraxas

Welcome to Abraxas, a world of mystery and legends. We urge you to join and start your character that would be your avatar upon this place. This is a new site and some changes may still be made, such as adding new locations in the world. Thank you for your patience and enjoy your time on Abraxas.

Legends of Abraxas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Clock

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Black Clover RP
The Armor that Ruled the World(P: Ryuujin) EmptyFri Nov 10, 2017 9:09 pm by Amon

» Alabastor Shade
The Armor that Ruled the World(P: Ryuujin) EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 3:27 pm by San

» Explorers of Aestus - Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
The Armor that Ruled the World(P: Ryuujin) EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 5:31 pm by Amichu

» Just Lucky Enough [P : Manchou] [Nokill]
The Armor that Ruled the World(P: Ryuujin) EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 1:06 pm by Zuri

» Onwards! [P: Gates]
The Armor that Ruled the World(P: Ryuujin) EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 12:19 am by Ilia

» Bringing Back the Love (Elysant and Sevryn)
The Armor that Ruled the World(P: Ryuujin) EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 11:24 pm by Elysant

» Zuri's Abilities
The Armor that Ruled the World(P: Ryuujin) EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 9:58 pm by Takai

» Bye For Now
The Armor that Ruled the World(P: Ryuujin) EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 7:54 pm by Amon

» Face Claims Thread
The Armor that Ruled the World(P: Ryuujin) EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 5:41 pm by Takai

» Axium's Weapon
The Armor that Ruled the World(P: Ryuujin) EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 5:00 pm by Axium Zikari

Who is online?

In total there are 28 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 28 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 541 on Sat May 08, 2021 3:41 pm

Administrators

Head Administrator Head Administrator

Moderators

Moderator Moderator

Word Length: 0

See more

Members61
Most Online541
Newest Member
https://abraxas.forumotion.com/u64

The Armor that Ruled the World(P: Ryuujin)

Amon
    Amon

Ryo : 797500

1st Element : Altered Summoner
    4th Element : N/A
    Statistics : Cyborg
    STR - Fighter
    SPD - Soldier
    END - Fighter
    MYS - Militia
    INT - Militia

The Armor that Ruled the World(P: Ryuujin) Empty The Armor that Ruled the World(P: Ryuujin)

Post by Amon Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:39 pm

Amon was a very honorable yet somewhat selfish young man. He had been living in Ryuujin for what was close to a year at this point, and in this year he had accomplished a lot and made a name for himself throughout Abraxas. Even though the country had helped him do all this he thought being here was pointless, he thought he needed to be somewhere that he could grow more. So now Amon was preparing to say bye to Ryuujin, he was going to say goodbye to Ryuujin. There was only one problem now, and that was the fact that he would be leaving all his research, something that he had been working hard on since he first arrived on Abraxas when he was 18. This wasn't acceptable to him, he wouldnt allow the RMRI(Ryuujin Magical Research Institute) to keep what felt like his life's work. So he decided hat he would go and destroy all of it, not like he needed to take it with him because he remembered all of what he worked on, due to his cyborg brain.

Amon approached the front doors of the RMRI building and the two guards outside the door greeted him as they usually do. "Hello Mr. Irving..." but before they could finish their introduction Amon placed a strike at the back of both of their necks, which rendered them unconscious. Amon would then walk inside and go up the stairs to the 5th floor where his research lab was. Once there he would begin to destroy everything within sight. After about 3 minutes someone must have found the guards outside knocked out as the alarm would soon begin to blare loudly. However Amon didn't care as he wanted everyone to know that he was behind it because deep down inside he felt under appreciated from his "employer". Amon would simply continue to destroy the lab as the alarm blared on, and suddenly he had an idea. An idea to end it all, the idea to end the RMRI and free Ryuujin from its ideals and annoyances.
    Roland Gates
    Roland Gates

Ryo : 1588500

1st Element : Summoning
    2nd Element : Multi-Summon
    3rd Element : N/A
    Statistics : Human
    STR - Militia
    SPD - Fighter
    END - Militia
    MYS - Legend
    INT - Bandit

The Armor that Ruled the World(P: Ryuujin) Empty Re: The Armor that Ruled the World(P: Ryuujin)

Post by Roland Gates Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:15 pm

Roland had been working on the 3rd floor of the RMRI in his own little lab at the time the alarm had sounded. Admittedly it wasn't too big a lab, but just big enough for Roland to conduct his own research into the workings of magic in this realm. His vast knowledge of magic in itself, even if such knowledge had been reaped from another realm entirely, was considered an asset worthy of a lab of his own. Better yet, this had granted Roland the opportunity to delve into the mystery of why most of his friends/summons remained unreachable despite his best efforts to call upon them. All that aside, Roland would have to leave such for later to help deal with this intruder. Assuming that the strongest presence in the building save for himself that had just recently entered the building was the intruder, he could say for sure that they were currently on the 5th floor.

Knowing that much, he quickly sprung into action. Being aware of the several safety protocols in place for an event such as this, he applied pressure to a symbol on the wall and just a strong enough spark of magic. Thanks to the recent addition of Roland to the ranks of Ryuujin, he had already managed to apply the very same principle of teleportation as his cards to actual people. You just had to press and apply magic to these symbols placed around the building and you'd have a batallion of trained mages/security guards at your disposal. Following a bright blue flash, a group of 10 mages equipped to last appeared before him. The lot saluted him on sight as they immediatly recognised him as their superior. "Mr. Gates, you called?" Roland saluted them in return and motioned them to follow him upstairs. "There's an intruder at the 5th floor, I want the entire floor sealed!" "Right away Mr. Gates!"

When they finally reached the entrance to the 5th floor, 4 of the guards placed their hands on their respective side of the large door, a clear blue glow now spreading throughout each and every inch of the 5th floor, making the very walls akin to magical armor. That paired with the walls being made of a highly magically reactive alloy made it virtually impossible for just about anyone and anything to escape the confines of the floor save this one door. Without further ado, Roland stormed in through the front door with the remaining 6 guards surrounding him in a sexagon formation, each of them having already drawn their shields as to protect Roland from just about any angle. They were all more than ready, and more importantly, capable of neutralizing what or whoever had dared to just stroll in here the way they had.
    Amon
    Amon

STR - Fighter
    SPD - Soldier
    END - Fighter
    MYS - Militia
    INT - Militia

The Armor that Ruled the World(P: Ryuujin) Empty Re: The Armor that Ruled the World(P: Ryuujin)

Post by Amon Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:10 pm

As Amon continued to thrash the lab and was preparing to move onto other parts of the building his cybernetic scans showed a change in the magical composition of the building. It appeared that the lab had gone into lockdown mode and this floor now had no exits other than the door to the stairwell. From the scans the building wasn't truly strong enough to stop someone who was as strong as Amon however, breaking a wall to free himself would require the use of one of his many armors. Instead Amon would simply wait for the security team to arrive and play things by ear.

The team came in 7 deep, 6 foot soldiers surrounding and guarding the commander, who was none other than Roland Gates. Roland was a familiar face in the RMRI and within the Ryuujin military, Amon even worked with him on a few missions before back when he first arrived to the country. Regardless of any of this Amon had no intentions on backing down or giving up on his stance. As the team walked in and they were several meters from Amon he looked to them with a plain and blank expression. A smile would then hit his face, a evil sinister looking smile at that. "Hello gentlemen, welcome to my going away party! Now I bet you're all wondering, why me Amon a head researcher here at the RMRI would do such a thing as wreck the building. Well I will tell you why, im sick of this country, this kami, and this institute. So im destroying all my research, and when I leave her im going to kill everyone on my research team so that none of them can give away my secrets. The ability to summon armor shall be mine and mine alone, nobody in all of Abraxas will know how to use such a power without me teaching them!"

At this point Amon had his fate sealed, he just admitted to a serious crime and said he would go and commit another. At the very least he was facing jail time, a lot of jail time as a matter of fact. Amon went to a nearby wall and began to lean on it. The young man felt no fear, no remorse, and definitely no reason to turn back. He held his hands up as a sign to show he wasn't hostile, in a sense. He would then look at Roland and speak directly to him. "Roland tell me you arent tired of this place. Sure its fun at first it almost reminds me of back home but, I refuse to live under the RMRI control. It feels like the Kami isnt even in charge anymore. So I ask you here and now, let me walk and finish my objective and I won't return here again!" Such a wild offer, wild in the sense that Roland would get little to nothing out of it. However the only thing he had did so far was destroy his own research so the true harm in his crime was very insignificant. He would continue to lean against the wall with his hands up while he waited for Roland to respond.
    Dante
    Dante

Ryo : 178500

STR - Peasant
    SPD - Bandit
    END - Bandit
    MYS - Fighter
    INT - Militia

Post by Dante Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:46 am

The Ryuujin's Magical Research Institute's Library was one of they largest, if not the largest, libraries in all of Abraxas. With it's vast stores of Knowledge, dignitaries and scholars from all over would petition Ryuujin for the chance to spend just an hour within the Library's halls. To be the Librarian for this vast vault of knowledge was a dream for Dante. His life dream was the pursuit of knowledge and here, he had the access to almost al the knowledge that Abraxas had to offer, only if there was time enough to read them all. It was an odd day in the Library, not a single person had come to visit. While strange it wasn't a bad thing. The lack of visitors meant that Dante of time to read and to check the shelves for any missing books. This also allowed for more time for Dante to true station within the Institute. A humble Library as he maybe, Dante was also the Keeper of the Records. It was a position kept secret from all but the Kami and the Director of the Research Institute. The magical studies done within the Institute were so valuable to Ryuujin that they did not let the discoveries remained stored within their respective labs alone. A second copy was made of all research, done in secret due to the researcher's usual attitude towards letting anyone know what they're working on till they were ready to present. Dante was in charge of these records, the vault hidden deep within the library, accessible only with Dante present.

"That books here and so is that one," Dante mumbled, checking his inventory book against what was actually on the shelves. "Here, here, here. Oh I want to read this one. Here, here. Hmm, 'Mysterious Phenomenon's for the Past Millennium' is missing." Tucking the book he wished to read under his arm, Dante checked his inventory list for the missing book. "Ah it was checked out for someone named Sakage. Well, he had permission from someone high in the ranks, nothing to do about that but to send a reminder for it's return." Making a mark on his list, Dante returned to his task of checking inventory just as the alarms began to blare overhead. The loud screaming alarm was far to loud for Dante to ever ignore, not that he would if he could. "So much for spending the day reading," Dante sighed, closing the inventory book with a snap, "at least I don't have to kick anyone out of the Library." It was the practice within the Institute for all department heads to respond to any threat to the institute as quickly as possible. Though his true position was a secret, the older man was considered the Head Librarian and thus a department head. "No one is to enter the library while the Institute is on alert," Dante said to one of his assistants, handing him the Inventory book, "I'll be back as soon as possible, until then you're in charge."

The soft echoing click of his staff against the smooth floor announced Dante's approach long before the 4 guards saw him climb the final step. Without Instruction, the four opened the door upon his approach. "Roland Gates is already inside, Head Librarian," The first guard reported, giving a stiff salute towards the Old Summoner. Dante didn't see why an Institute dedicated to research and learning followed such militaristic formalities but it was what the Institute's Director required. "Do you know the situation?" "No Sir, we only know that someone Infiltrated a research lab and began destroying all the equipment and records." "Very well, seal the door behind me. Let know one in and out until the rest of the department heads arrive." Dante walked on, tucking his staff under his arm beside the book he'd taken from the Library to prevent anyone from hearing his approach. A voice from within pricked at a memory within Dante's mind. Someone he knew, a Researcher. Stopping just outside the door, Dante Listened as the man within continued to speak, attempting to reason with his peer.

"So I'm destroying all my research, and when I leave her I'm going to kill everyone on my research team so that none of them can give away my secrets. The ability to summon armor shall be mine and mine alone, nobody in all of Abraxas will know how to use such a power without me teaching them! Roland tell me you aren't tired of this place. Sure its fun at first it almost reminds me of back home but, I refuse to live under the RMRI control. It feels like the Kami isn't even in charge anymore. So I ask you here and now, let me walk and finish my objective and I won't return here again!"

"And what, pray tell, do you think gives you the right to destroy any knowledge, even if it is your work? Information that could potentially bring about studies and discoveries that would change the lives of everyone on Abraxas?" Dante set his staff down, the clicking and his foot steps clearly heard as he turned into the room. He set his staff down again, clicking it with an air of finality, Dante leaned on his staff and stared at Amon, anger in his eyes. The old Librarian was a firm believer that knowledge, while some should be guarded, in general should be freely shared to all that could benefit from it. His glare turned from the traitor Amon to his associate Roland. "If you're even thinking about letting him go about destroying precious knowledge, then you too should be dealt with in the same manner as Amon." Dante slammed his staff against the ground with a loud click, "Serefina, Slate." Two figures rose behind the summoner, one bursting from flame erupting in mid air while the other rising from the floor as if it was made of earth, rock and dirt falling from his body. A man, large and stead fast, took his place at Dante's left. His stance was firm and sentinel, ever watchful of those around Dante. The Woman that emerged from the flame, moving far more graceful than the man, she took a knee beside Dante, bowing her head and placing her right hand over her heart. "How can we serve you Lord Blackwood." Dante looked to each in turn, "stand in wait. One enemy is clear, but there might yet still be more." Dante knew his summons weren't the strongest, nor was he, but he would fight with all he had to protect any and all knowledge.

Summons:
    Roland Gates
    Roland Gates

STR - Militia
    SPD - Fighter
    END - Militia
    MYS - Legend
    INT - Bandit

Post by Roland Gates Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:06 am

Roland had barely managed to even step inside the room when the perpetrator, which had turned out to be Amon Irving of all people tried to preach and justify his actions to him. "Hello gentlemen, welcome to my going away party! Now I bet you're all wondering, why me Amon a head researcher here at the RMRI would do such a thing as wreck the building. Well I will tell you why, im sick of this country, this kami, and this institute. So im destroying all my research, and when I leave her im going to kill everyone on my research team so that none of them can give away my secrets. The ability to summon armor shall be mine and mine alone, nobody in all of Abraxas will know how to use such a power without me teaching them!" Roland was at a loss for words after learning of his now former co-workers motive. He just couldn't grasp how someone could go as far as ruining their own work, the potential welfare of others and outright killing people because he wanted to be "The only one that can summon armor". It outright disgusted Roland to think that a person of such prowess would resort to such measures for something so outright selfish and juvenile. Not to mention that he'd said he'd confessed to such like it didn't matter in the slightest.

"Roland tell me you arent tired of this place. Sure its fun at first it almost reminds me of back home but, I refuse to live under the RMRI control. It feels like the Kami isnt even in charge anymore. So I ask you here and now, let me walk and finish my objective and I won't return here again!" And now he was trying to convince Roland into letting him go? With that flimsy an argument, that he "didn't like it"? "...Are you insa-?!" He was cut short as Dante Blackwood suddenly appeared beside him. Roland had seen him around from time to time but wasn't sure just what role he had at the institute. "And what, pray tell, do you think gives you the right to destroy any knowledge, even if it is your work? Information that could potentially bring about studies and discoveries that would change the lives of everyone on Abraxas?" As it would turn out, Dante shared Roland's sentiments on the matter. What Amon was doing was nothing short of selfish and worse yet, unnecessary. Roland was happy to know Dante was on his side, or at least up til the moment he'd glared at him and said:"If you're even thinking about letting him go about destroying precious knowledge, then you too should be dealt with in the same manner as Amon."

Roland couldn't think of any other way to interpret what Dante had said as anything short of an insult. Is that how far the trust of Ryuujin reached? No, he couldn't afford to think that way. If Dante had a problem with him, he'd just have to change his mind. "What? You think i'd betray Ryuujin over something this guy says? You insult me..." And so, as Dante called forth 2 spirits of his own, Roland dropped a pair of cards in front of him. The cards forming a pillar of fire and ice respectively as the hulking Ifrit and the gracious Shiva took shape in front of him.

Before either of the two had a chance to turn around and greet him, Roland spoke up. "Eyes forward, this isn't a social call!" Shiva raised an eyebrow as she saw Amon. "Isn't that...?" "No use questioning it, let's just beat him to the ground and be done with it!" As good as it was that they were in high spirits, he didn't want them doing Amon's work for him. "Just make sure you hit him rather than everything else" Roland was more than confident that the 2 summoners, their 4 summons and the 6 guards would be more than enough to neutralize and contain a lone mage such as Amon.

Summons:
    Amon
    Amon

STR - Fighter
    SPD - Soldier
    END - Fighter
    MYS - Militia
    INT - Militia

Post by Amon Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:03 am

Tensions grew high as now Dante, the head of the RMRI library had arrived on the scene. Usually Dante's presence would seem weird in a combat headed situation, however seeing as this is a government facility Amon fully understood why he was there. Amon thought all of this was amusing to think that they could lock him in was even funnier. Dante spoke about how they wouldn't let him walk, and told Roland that if he thought about it he would pay too. He soon realized that he was just gonna have to leave on his own accord. Amon would raise one hand to the sky and look at both Dante and Roland. "Well im sorry you both feel this way but how about I show both of you why nobody else in this world needs the power to summon armor. Reveal yourself Tyrant!" Suddenly a dark shadow would appear around Amon and envelop him inside it. The shadow would harden and thus turn itself then form his Demon Armor: Tyrant.

Now clad in armor Amon looked to them and let out a sigh. In truth Amon didn't want to fight them for several reasons, the main one being that he was outnumbered 12 to 1 which was considerably hard to win even for him. "Ok so lets try this again. You all let me walk and nobody will be hurt. I already destroyed all the research so lets just leave it at that. And as a bonus prize i'll even leave Ryuujin and never return. Come one guys, we can make that work!" In truth Almost all of these were lies and somewhat bait to a degree. The bait was the fact Amon had already applied for a transfer in citizenship and already had been approved so little did they know Amon was already no longer a Ryuujin citizen. So the question would be how would Manchou take news of this, war was one of the possibilities.

Amon wouldn't wait for their response instead he would activate a spell, a harmless one. The spell would manifest in the form of a huge shadow sphere that originated from Amon. As the shadows would spread 50 meters in all directions, hopefully taking the sight and vision of everyone and everything around him. Now that that was handled Amon would now try to make a clean escape, because honestly Amon hadn't come here to hurt anyone he just wanted his research back. Sadly though the RMRI was never good with resignation plans for their employees. Amon would then move from his original spot by taking 5 steps to the right and 2 steps forward as he would make his way to the door to the stairwell.
    Dante
    Dante

Ryo : 178500

STR - Peasant
    SPD - Bandit
    END - Bandit
    MYS - Fighter
    INT - Militia

Post by Dante Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:03 pm

Pitch black filled the room, all light consumed and all sound dying in the space of a second. Dante didn't move in the slightest, instead summoned a soft plush chair as he slammed his staff against the floor again. "The Nine Circles of Hell." Magic bloomed around the aged Summoner, nice protective shields that kept all from passing through unless each could be broken. With his position at the door, the shields covered and blocked only way out of the lab. "You want to just leave after you've destroyed Ryuujin equipment, trashed a lab belonging to the Magical Research Institute, and destroyed knowledge that could be beneficial to Abraxas as a whole?" Dante could hear himself speak and could see within the barriers but everything outside was a mystery to him. Even his summons were missing from his sight, though he could still sense them as they were tied to him by magic. Due to the way the shields worked, Dante could feel his summons on either side of his shield but still within the room.

His summons moved on there own, Slate stayed perfectly still, eyes closed as he concentrated on feeling for vibrations to know if anyone came close to him. Serefina did like wise, using fire to create light in the area immediately around her. While this didn't light up the entire room it was enough to light up the area just around her so she could see. Dante settled down in his chair and pulled the book he had been carrying with him from under his arm. "Let me know when you're ready to give up, Amon." Using the light from the magical circles, the old man began to read from the old book, otherwise ignoring everything going on around him.
    Roland Gates
    Roland Gates

STR - Militia
    SPD - Fighter
    END - Militia
    MYS - Legend
    INT - Bandit

Post by Roland Gates Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:48 pm

Amon had donned one of his armor in what seemed liked nothing short of a cheap attempt at intimidating Roland and Dante into retreating. He assumed Amon to be very dissapointed given how neither he nor Dante had as much as flinched at his vain display of power. "Ok so lets try this again. You all let me walk and nobody will be hurt. I already destroyed all the research so lets just leave it at that. And as a bonus prize i'll even leave Ryuujin and never return. Come one guys, we can make that work!" Roland once more failed to see the logic behind just about everything that came out of the man's mouth. He was honestly expecting them to let him go because he'd already finished committing the crime? Was he stupid or something? Roland let out a sigh just as the room was suddenly engulfed in absolute darkness.

Realising that this was Amon's attempt at escaping, Roland immedieatly sprung forward to where he'd seen Shiva last, quickly making contact with the cool skin of her shoulder. He tapped her shoulder a few times, hoping that would be enough to spring her into action. As it would turn out, she did. Roland took a step away from Shiva as he summoned 10 cards straight into his hands and proceeded to throw them all at once in a wide arc across the room. Shiva had been quick on the uptake and started flinging icicles left and right in Amon's previous general direction. They were both fairly confident that they hadn't hit any of their own allies, and they were hoping that as much as much as one of their projectiles had found their mark in Amon.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content